♡Chapter 19♡

Y/n's POV

As i head to the slitheryn common room i just noticed the halls empty, dark and creepy. Suddenly a ringing sound and a flash of pain started to erupt in my head.

"My dearest daughter... I know you know me... and i want you to be with me..." i tried to shake the voice off.

No! I cant! I wont!

I screamed back in my head.

Then in fright i screamed like there's no tomorrow. My scream filled the entire hall, echoing throughout it. To afriad to turn a around to the person behind me and still holding on my shoulder, i just silently started crying. The person turned me around to face them, but i covered my face too scared to see who it is.

"Y/n! Are you ok? Why are you crying?" I felt so much relief when i see draco's pale face, i hugged him tightly. Im too scared to let him go. Im just too scared of him .

"Y/n, your safe ok. Don't worry im here." He confronted me. It felt nice to feel safe in his arms. "Draco, i heard him. He wants me to join him. Help me draco. Im scared. Im scared of what he'll do to me, to mum, to everyone." I cried on his arms hugging him tightly not letting him go.

He led me to the common room. And thank god no one was there, cause they're all asleep. "Y/n tell me what happened?" He asked whilst wiping my face clean from my tears.

I sighed and started to tell what has been happening lately. He listened intently and so focused on me.

Everytime we sigh, his face comes in closer to mine. Then i remember that night with him here. He freaking stole my first kiss. And im not about to let him stea- within a flash his lips crashed into mine and my eyes were already closed.

Wait... what the hell!

With that thought i slapped his face, red hand marks can be CLEARLY seen across his pale face. "WHAT THE HELL DRACO! Targeting me at my weakest point! Do you even respect my boundries? Do you even respect me?" I asked frantically.

Silence. I hate it. And i hate him right now. With him not answering it i know what's going on in his head. He doesn't respect my boundries, he doesnt respect me.

I turned around and sighed out loud, i started to walk but draco took my hands and pulled me closer to him. His hugs, are the safest place i could feel. But at the same time i know he shouldn't be doing this. He should be hating me right now, with him being my father. But no, he's here hugging me, but i should hate him. But... UGH! im so confuse, tired and scared. I just gave up, and hugged him back.

"Im sorry, y/n im so sorry. I respect you so much that i don't even know how much. I want you to feel safe whenever im around, i don't want you near anyone else, not even your brother, not even diggory and NEVER around potter. I know where only kids, but i know how it feels when im with you. And i want you to be with me forever." He spoke out.

My heart could be heard throughout the common room. Im not exaggerating. He rested his chin on my shoulder, being me im freaking tiny at 11 and he's quite tall.

"Oh would you look at that. Two youngster presenting to me how love should go." We both whip our heads to the voice.

Fear. I could faint to the sight... I don't want to believe it. I want it to be a dream... but it isn't.

-------------------♡------------

CLIFFHANGER! Hello my little owls. Ok you guys are probs taller than me but hey, one can only dream. Anyways. Im sorry for short chapter... but the other chapter was freaking long ok. But hopefully you enjoy this story. And please please pleasssssssseeeee I'd love it to read your comments and how you feel about the story. I love to read you guys complain or state your feelings in frustration, because that way i know that my story is affecting your emotions and this isn't a boring book. But if your a silent reader enjoy the book. And as always. Wear a safety gear.

Love the author 💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡