•Chapter 26•

Hope you guys are all well. when you spend time in isolation make sure your mind is positive. Also please read my other story, its called "Guns And Cigarettes" thank you!

"Make happiness a priority
And be gentle with yourself in the
Process"
-Bronnie Ware

Y/n's POV

I head towards the great hall to have breakfast. I see Malfoy already sitting with His group, still having bruised face and bandaged arm. He stares at me hopeful that I'll sit with them but i turn and walk towards Harry's table and sit next to Hermione my back facing Malfoy and his friends. "Morning you guys" i greet them smiling. Magically make food appear and began to eat, "Morning! Did you know, they're letting only the 7th years (AN: Correct me if im wrong) put their names In the goblet of fire." Ron informs with a mouthful of food.

I turn to look at Harry staring behind me. Realising Malfoy and him are having a staring contest, i click my fingers to get his attention. "Harry. Don't mind him. Ok." I tell him with a smile, "Alright." He smiles back at me, Hermione clears her throat, "you guys know Moody is teaching DADA." She informs us, "No bloody way! He's bonkers!" Ron insults. "That's not nice." I tell him taking a bite of my food.

"You guys want some?" I ask them, Ron nods and takes some food, Hermione takes a fruit and harry looks at the bacon and eggs, "Here Harry," i make a spoon and fork appear. Harry takes the spoon and takes some eggs, then a piece of bacon. "You guys can have some more ya know. I can make more appear." I tell them and Ron just smiles and bobs his head up and down.

I ask them about all the things they've done throughout the whole year. They've defeated a giant snake, giant spiders, turn back time everything exciting. "Damn... you guys have had tons of adventures..." i tell them a little disappointed at what I've done throughout My time in Hogwarts. "Well now you can join us." Harry says, "yeah, and i think we'll be on more trouble in the next years..." Ron says confidently but getting quieter as he realises he could die. "Bloody hell! Its always us three in trouble!" He drops his utensil and gulps looking at all three of us scared.

"Dont worry Ron, I won't let you die." I assure him, "Easy for you to say, he wouldn't harm you." He tells me, "He can if he wants to..." i tell him a little sad that my own father would kill me. We all fal silent until we needed to get to class. First i had Muggle art  then DADA followed by potions finally herbology.

I get into the classroom and get greeted by Professor Bumbly Who is dressed in a colourful dress and painted messy apron. "Good morning Ms Slytherin!" She cheered, "Good morning Miss Bumbly." I greet her back going on my chair. She addresses the class and tells us we're going to Identify the characteristic of what makes the Mona Lisa so treasured.

An hour passes and i put down my paint brush and placed my painting to dry. Heading towards DADA i hear someone call me. I turn to look back and find Malfoy running towards me, turning back around i keep walking faster but he got hold of my arm.

"Y/n please talk to me..." he begged, "Look Malfoy, i think it's better if things are this way." I tell him heading to DADA. I knew he had the class aswell but i just wanted to go to hermione, ron and harry as quickly as possible.

I take a seat next to Hermione, "hey. You look flushed are you alright?" She asks, "yeah... just had to run here." I half lie to her. She nodded in response and we get out our books. I felt someone staring at me, i Turn to see harry smiling at me, "You alright?" He asks leaning towards me, "Uh-huh." I tell him.

-Time skip, only cause you guys know whats happening in this class-

We all head down to get lunch then suddenly stop to find Neville standing by the glass window head down absolutely petrified of what just happened to him. Hermione puts her hand on his shoulders and asks if he's alright.

Isn't it obvious Hermione?

I face him too and give him a small tight smile which he returns a tearful eye. I hug him and say, "Neville, we're here for you and are with you. Your not alone alright." I grab his shoulders and make him look straight at me to make him feel reassured. Then Moody interrupts and takes Neville to talk.

I stare at Moody's Back and eye him suspiciously cause my guts are saying 'oh heck no! This is a danger zone!' And i usually trust my guts. "You ok y/n?" Ron asks, "Um yeah... come on im starving." I tell them and Ron agrees with me.

We're all sitting together eating lunch as we laugh at ron's story about percy during the holidays. "Hey y/n what would you do if Harry asked you to be a couple with him?" Ron asks, i stop eating and stare at Ron then Harry.

I put on a smile, not a tight smile not a fake smile but a genuine one. "Well, ron. If Harry did ask me I'd be glad... under one circumstance." I say holding up a finger, "what?" Asks Hermione and Ron at the same time.

I smirk and look straight at Harry. "He has to find a unique way on asking me to be his." I say and take a bite of my chicken. (AN: I was gon say apple but that's draco's thing...) They both groan and complain, "But theres no unique way thoughh......" I give Ron a smile.

"So your saying it's a no." Harry puts in, "No, im saying. I want you to be creative but still honest and true to yourself. Make it feel like im going out with Harry not The Harry Potter. Just Harry." I tell him, Ron and Hermione look at me confused and keeps complaining.