•Chapter 25•

AN: PLEASE READ! You guys know the news of the corona virus that's threatening the world. I know wattpad is a Distraction to the chaos of the world and you just don't want to hear a single shit about it in here but please PLEASE wash your hands PROPERLY, social distance yourself if your sick. Dont be reckless and think about the people you love. Thank you and hope you all stay safe and healthy.

Y/n's POV

Following close behind Jack, Malfoy and Ben towards the infirmary i get a glimpse of Dumbledore in a hall way talking to Professor snape. Ignoring them and focusing on the beaten Malfoy and Glaring Jack, malfoy finally gets treated and is laying on the bed with a sour look after drinking some medicine to help him heal faster. "Your lucky y/n woke up." Jack started, Malfoy Looked at me, "im sorry... for everything..." he whispered, "You should be. From now on I want you to stay away from her, or else you'll find yourself in this state again." Jack warns him not letting me have a chance to speak, "Mr Slytherin. Please come with me." We all turn to look at Professor Dumbledore, Jack looked at Malfoy then me and started to walk with Dumbledore out the infirmary. Ben started to leave aswell since he had classes.

I turn back on Malfoy to see him staring at me. Taking a seat next to his bed i cross my arms and legs. "Y/n... I know i said something Rude... I really am sorry... i let my anger get over me and my jealousy... I...I saw you and that Durmstrang guy in the Great Hall and last night... i just... First Potter then that Diggory and now him? I just can't seem to stop competing with guys for your attention..." Malfoy confessed looking sincere. "Malfoy for all these years i have told you I am not yours nor anyones, and if you were actually listening to what i was yelling for yesterday you would've guessed what I've been feeling all this time... i should leave." I stood up and started to walk away from him. Malfoy isn't stopping me and i am not going to stop. "Why'd you help me?" He asks i turn around, "It's better to forgive someone and not have a heavy heart than to repent on their wrongs and hate them for too long... But never forget the pain they gave you..." i tell him and continue to walk away from him. There was one place i could clear my mind... the library.

————-
Draco's POV

"Why'd you help me?" I ask y/n as she walks away from me, "it's better to forgive someone and not have a heavy heart than to repent on their wrongs and hate them for too long... but never forget the pain they gave you..." she says then walks away. It hurt to know i hurt her... I hate it how she attracts so many guys but is so oblivious to it.

I walk along the halls to find y/n as she didn't sit with us in the great hall earlier. "No i should be sorry I wasn't looking at where im walking." I peak at the noise of y/n's voice and see a Durmstrang guy... specifically Vincent. I step out alittle more and he sees me and smirks. Grabbing y/n's arm stopping her from leaving he asks, "Um, Im a little lost could you show me where the bathrooms are?", "Oh, yeah you will get lost, i guess you guys don't have bathrooms in your room. Here I'll show you where it is." That girl is too oblivious that he followed her there. He smiles at her and she smiles back, as if she isn't flirting enough... I run back towards the common room and sit by the fire place. 'What is she doing... can she just not attract guys...' i hear the door open knowing it's y/n i still stare at the fire place.

There's nothing i can do to make her forget this... but i can try to make her happier... why is love so difficult.

————-
Y/n's POV

I continue to read a book about the history of Hogwarts by the window in a secluded area of the library. I feel someone stand behind me, not daring to look up i hear harry clear his throat with his arms crossed. Looking up i ask him, "What's up?" He takes a seat next to me. "Heard what happened with Malfoy... Im sorry about him." He apologised, i give him a smile, "Harry, Dont apologise for what he did. Anyways how are you and Ginny?" I ask him, he looks down at his feet, "She's dating someone." He says, "Oh..." i little shocked at the news i pat him on his shoulders not knowing how to comfort him. "But it's alright... i have feelings for another girl." He looks up at me, "Oh who is it?" I ask him with a smile, "She's just very special..." he tells me.