Glimpse

"Hey bhagwan.... Please help me to escape from this hell.... Please... I can't able to live like this.... Please help me...." cried Avni

"heyyy Avniii... Where are you..... Don't you listen me... Heyy" came Vidyut in a drunken state.

She got scared hearing his words.
.
.
.
.
.

She was in home while somebody opened the door. Before she could react her face was welcomed by chloroform and her vision blurted out.

After sometime she gain consciousness. She opened her eyes and saw the surrounding. She realized that she was tied in a pole and her mouth was shut by plaster. Tears were flowing from her cheeks.

She hears some footsteps approaching her. She looked at the direction while a man entered and smirked at her.

Xxxxxxx

Characters :

Avni mehta: a young girl who is looking beautiful in every means. But she hates herself for that. A fearful girl who has lost her parents and lives with his brother.

Vidyut Mehta: a alcoholic man who always torture Avni. Brother of Avni. A womaniser.  His love for girls and alcohol are beyond level.

Neil khanna: a young successful bussiness who owns khanna industries.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys!

suddenly my mind pop down with this idea and I wanna give a try to it.

A new story...❤❤

So guys... Are you guys excited?

So you will get to know more in further updates. And glimpse will be posted in first chapter.

Much love

Reza.. 💖💖