Imagine || Yeosang helping you study

Yeosang and I were sitting at his desk. Yeosang was a quiet and attractive kid. It was eerily quiet throughout the house. The only noise was turning pages and pencils on paper. Tired, I lean my head on Yeosang's shoulder. My school uniform's skirt rode up my thigh a little. "Do you need help?" Yeosang asks. I nod aggressively. Yeosang smiles. The smile that killed me every time.

I get up and Yeosang takes my math notes. "What is it you need help with?" He asks while eyeing my thigh. I explain what I needed help with. "You put the variable in the wrong place!" Yeosang laughs. "Oh! Sorry about that." I blush a bright pink. Yeosang ruffles my hair and says "That's why we're study buddies." Yeosang leans closer to me and puts his hand on my thigh. I moan and try to muffle it with a cough.

We both got back to studying. Yeosang was rubbing circles on my thigh. About 30 minutes passes of silence and the clock read 10:00. "Yeosang, can I stay here tonight? It's getting late." I ask. "Of course, there's a sweater on the railing you can wear." Yeosang points out into the hallway. I walk out, grab it and head into the bathroom. I take off my bra, shirt and shorts. My underwear were black. Then I realize he gave me no pants.

"Sangie, do you have any pants I could use?" I walk back in and Yeosang spins around. His eyes scan me up and down as I try to cover my legs up. "Mnnn, I don't think you'll need any." Yeosang lands his eyes on my legs. "What?" I ask. Yeosang stands up and walks over so i'm looking up at him.

"Yeo-sang?" I stutter. He puts his hands on my waist. "Why do you tease me like this?" Yeosang whispers into my ear. His breath was hot. "Y-you made me." I struggle to get out, distracted by the large hands on my waist. Avoiding eye contact, Yeosang leans my head up towards him. I look up, but only at his lips. Plump and soft looking.

"Want them that bad, huh?" Yeosang leans in and our lips touch. I place my hands on top of his and kiss back. "What if I did?" I ask once we pull apart. "What if I told you I want YOU more?" Yeosang whispers into my ear, then he bites my neck. That last action made me give a short and quiet moan.

Yeosang smiles, as if he's proud of what he made me do. "Let's see how many of those I can make come out of you tonight." Yeosang teases. I blush red as Yeosang picks me up. He sets me on the bed so he's hovering over me. Pink hair was in his face, so I pushed it out of the way. A switch had gone off in his mind and he was in full dominant mode.

"Why don't we get those last items off you?" Yeosang smirks. He then pulls off my shirt, revealing my bare breasts. Quickly I cover them up with my arms. I look away and blush from embarrassment. Even more red from when I was already blushing. "That's one punishment for you baby girl." Yeosang pins my hands above my head, "Stay there."

Yeosang walks across the room and opens the drawer he told me to never open. He pulls out a box, which I assumed to be full of toys. Nearing me, I can see inside the box. I was right. Yeosang takes out two pairs of handcuffs and cuffs each of my hands beside me and onto the bed. I let out a small whine.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Yeosang asks. "I was gonna take your shirt off." I whine. Yeosang laughs. "Okay okay." He pulls his shirt over his head. A six pack was revealed. Very toned body. Yeosang leans in and kisses my lips again, but with more passion this time. "Yeosang, please-" I start but was cut off. "It's not Yeosang tonight baby girl, what would you like?" Yeosang chimes in. "Uncuff me, please."

"Beg." Yeosang states. "D-daddy please un cuff me, I want to be able to feel you." I stutter. "Okay baby girl." He retrieves the key and takes the cuffs off of my wrists. I make a brave move, and move to straddle Yeosang. I feel something poking me, and see he's already hard.

"Daddy, please. Please fuck me." I whisper into his ear. Yeosang doesn't think twice, he throws me off and takes off his pants and boxers. He positions himself and thrusts into me. "OOHhH!" I moan once he enters. Tears fill my eyes, as Yeosang was quite large. "Thats one more of me making you moan." Yeosang teases. "Shut up and just move." I snap.

Yeosang does a series of thrusts into me. I clench his back and moan loudly. "Ahh~ Faster~ yEs!" I yell. Yeosang does as requested and moves faster. "Daddy! Right there~" I scream as he hits my sweet spot. "Come for me baby girl." Yeosang whispers. I do as told and come on his member. Yeosang doesn't stop, no, he keeps going until he reaches his high.

We lay back and pant. Then I move quietly and move down to Yeosang's member. I kiss the bottom, then move to the tip. Then I insert the tip into my mouth. Yeosang groans in pleasure. I stick my ass in the air and suck. Yeosang slaps my ass as I make him come in my mouth. I swallow and take the member out of my mouth with a pop.

"Who said you could do that baby girl?" Yeosang asks while sweating. "Me." I tease. Yeosang gets up and grabs a vibrator out of his box of toys. He plugs it in and hands it to me. "Touch yourself until you cum. I'll be watching." Hesitantly, I put it against my womanhood and start moaning. I move it up and down and touch my clit, then I come and press my legs together. "No baby girl." Yeosang spreads them back apart.

I blush and just relax. I was getting tired. My eyes started to close but Yeosang thrusts into me. "Ohh!" I moan quickly. My already sensitive hole was getting over stimulated. "D-daddy! Three times?" I question. "Baby girl, it'll be the last time. I promise." A new soft side of him showed. Yeosang rolls his body and thrusts into me. "Oh baby girl."

Yeosang pulls out and comes on my chest. My legs were shaking from the overstimulation. "We should study more sometime." Yeosang remarks sarcastically, "What are we?" I ask as he using his shirt to clean me up. "I would hope we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Yeosang kisses my forehead. I put on my underwear and Yeosang puts on his. "I love you Kang Yeosang."

"I love you too Y/N." Yeosang kisses my head and we settle down onto the bed. I cuddle into his chest and Yeosang pulls me close. "Sorry if I was aggressive, I like being a dominant." Yeosang apologizes. "I like being a sub." I smile. Yeosang kisses my lips. "It's meant to be." He whispers as I drift off, hugging him close.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

SHORT A/N ANNOUNCEMENT FOR  MY ATINYCARATS

i made a new Junhao book ! (jun and minghao) it will be called 'help' when released (because hehe it ain't out yet. so please support it!

and i never upload oof

AND THANKS FOR LIKE 2K VIEWS

-alex