imagine || a coffee date with hongjoong

Hongjoong was a quiet guy, but we were kind of close. I had some classes together and I caught him staring at you from time to time. Hongjoong was always first in class, so I went and sat next to him during class one day.

"Good morning Hongjoong." I say and I place my books next to him. He glances over at me, and that's when I realized he had earbuds in. "Oh. Sorry." I say and try to leave. Instead of letting me, Hongjoong grabbed my wrist and made me sit down. "Sorry about that. Morning y/n" Hongjoong says and takes his earbuds out. "It's quite alright, morning Hongjoong." I say and smile.

A few minutes later class starts and I start my notes. Hongjoong hands me a note. It read "Wanna hang out sometime?" I wrote on the bottom corner "Of course! Where?" Then I slipped it back to Hongjoong. Hongjoong smiles and we plan out a whole coffee plan for after school. After an hour, we have passing period. "Oh thank god. That class is so boring." I almost yell after the bell rang. "I agree. I almost always fall asleep." Hongjoong tells me. I laugh and we part ways, agreeing to meet after school.

After school

"Y/N? Ready to go?" Hongjoong greets me at my locker. "Yep!" I reply cheerily, grab my backpack, then close my locker. Hongjoong smiles and we sprint to the coffee shop. Sitting in the corner, we catch up a little. We explain what's going on in our lives and how things are going in school. "So uhm Y/n?" Hongjoong asks. He's suddenly nervous and he was rubbing his hands together. I held his hands in place. "Yea?" I say. He was stuttering.

"Would you go out with me?" Hongjoong asks quickly and looks down. I tilt his head up and look at him in the eyes. Right in his soul. "Of course I would." I say. Hongjoong smiles and meets my gaze. He holds a menu up and kisses me. I smile into the kiss, but break it. The waiter comes over and gives us our coffee. "Thank you." Hongjoong says and nods. We take it to go and head to Hongjoong's.

At Hongjoong's we sat on the couch and drank the coffee. I heard rain outside pelting on the roof. It was peaceful. Hongjoong sat on the couch, and I sat next to him. Looking up, Hongjoong was starting at me. I kisses his lips again, but didn't break it this time. Hongjoong smiled into the kiss and holds my hand. I sink into his embrace and after we disconnect. Hongjoong seems happy, yet tired. I put my head on his chest and we start to fall asleep together.

"I love you Hongjoong." I whisper. "I love you y/n." Hongjoong whispers back with a comforting and beautiful smile.

--------------------------------------------------

<3

-alex