imagine || seonghwa helping you after a breakup smut

I walked to the library to see my tutor Seonghwa. I'd been doing well in school lately, but my boyfriend of one year just cheated on me for my best friend. On our anniversary. That was distracting. Seonghwa was doing homework at our usual spot, with his black hair in his face. I put my backpack down and fall into one of the chairs next to him. 

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Seonghwa asks and pulls my hair out of my face. I look up at him, tears filling my eyes. "Do you really care?" I whisper. "Yes." He states. "Fine," Tears stream down my face, "He broke up with me." Seonghwa pulls me into a hug, with my head on his chest. "It's alright, just ignore him now. He doesn't deserve it." He tells me. 

I relax in his touch. "Do you want to skip today? We can go to my house." Seonghwa offers. I nod and Seonghwa quickly packs up his stuff. We go out into the hallway and see my ex boyfriend. I tug on Seonghwa's jacket slightly and whisper "Seonghwa, look." Seonghwa looks slightly over his shoulder and sees the 'problem'.

"Turn around and don't question it." Seonghwa instructs then spins me to face him. I face his broad chest and he pulls my waist then kisses me. I tense up at first, surprised by the sudden movement, but relax after a moment. His hand rested on my waist and my hands were on his chest. I disconnect slightly and ask "Is he gone?" "No." Seonghwa pulls me in again.

After a minute I disconnect again. "You said he was still there." I whine after looking around. "It's a good excuse to kiss you again." Seonghwa takes my hand and starts to lead me to his car. I go with him, happy to be in his presence. We drive over to his house and he unlocks the door. As we walk in, he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. Lust was filling his eyes. I fall onto the bed as he hoovers over me.

"Y/n , i've been waiting for that bastard to break up with you for a while now. Will you be mine?" Seonghwa whispers and leans down. "Yes." I breath quietly. With that, he attacks my neck and leaves little red circles. I moan softly, making Seonghwa impatient. "Y/n, are you a virgin?" He asks randomly. "Yes." I reply embarrassed. "He never did anything to you? What a dick." Seonghwa whispers. 

I pull his neck down and kiss him lustfully. Seonghwa slips his hands under my waist and flips us so i'm on top of him. I straddle him with a smirk. He sits up so i'm sitting on his lap and slides his hands up my rib cage, taking off my shirt. I was now in a push up bra and a skirt. Seonghwa eyes my body, his hands firmly on my waist. After he finishes I unbutton his shirt to leave him bare chested. Boy did he have abs. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Seonghwa teases. "Bet." I take my phone out of my waistband and take a quick picture. "Hey, give me that." Seonghwa grabs my phone. He then takes out his and takes a picture of me. Then he pulls me into his chest and takes a selfie. 

"There we go." Seonghwa smiles. I cup his face, kiss him, and grind on him. "Damn, you like to tease me don't you?" Seonghwa asks. "Possibly." I smirk once more. "That's it." Seonghwa picks me up and takes my skirt on, then sets me down again while taking off his pants. I watch as he hoovers over me again. I place my hands on his chest and smile. "Please?" 

"Please what?" Seonghwa whispers into my ear. "Take me." I arch my back as he starts leaving more hickeys. "Okay, but let's loosen you up a little." Seonghwa says and takes off my panties. I take off my bra. He holds his finger to my mouth and orders "Suck." I do as told until he pulls it away. Seonghwa then puts it in me and thrusts. He then adds another and curls his fingers in me. "Ahh~ Seonghwa~" I whine. "Okay, okay."

Seonghwa puts on a condom and lube. I brace myself as he aligns with me. Seonghwa pushes into me slowly, then gives me time to adjust. "It'll be better, don't worry." He whispers. "Move." I tell him. Seonghwa does and thrusts in and out. I grab hold of his shoulders. "AHhh~ Yes~" I moan. "How are.. you still so tight?" Seonghwa grunts. "How are you so~ ahhh~ big?" I ask.

"Daddy~ go faster~" I beg. Seonghwa gets turned on by the nickname. He didn't hesitate.  "As you wish." He grunts and body rolls faster. "Ah~ Ahhh~ Daddy~ I'm close~" I moan and feel my stomach knot. "Cum for me baby~" Seonghwa whispers. I release, Seonghwa riding my high out. "AWHHH~ DADDY~" I moan loudly. Seonghwa reaches his high after mine and throws away the condom.

I lay in the bed naked. Seonghwa lays next to me and stares at my tired body. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I tease. "Alright." Seonghwa takes his phone off of the nightstand and takes a picture of me. "Get back here." I say and pull him towards me. Seonghwa takes another selfie and I whisper "Send that to me." 

"Alright baby." He sends them. "I need clothes." I tell him. "Okay." Seonghwa comes back out with an oversized tee shirt. "Wear this, you'll look cute." I put it on and kiss his lips. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too, will you be mine?" He asks. "Yes."

---------------------------------

hhhhhhhhhhnNNNNNNNNNN