imagine; picnic date with hongjoong

"Babe, get dressed

"Babe, get dressed. We're going out." My boyfriend Hongjoong gently shakes me awake. I groan, but get up. he had pulled the covers back and I was cold. "Fineee~ Where are we going?" I ask, "And why so early?" HongJoong chuckles. "Love, its 11:30."

Sighing, I get out of bed. My feet touch the cold floor, sending shivers through my body. I then get dressed in a casual outfit. HongJoong tells me he's going to start the car as I grab a cup of iced coffee.

HongJoong was waiting in the car for me. I give him a quick peck on the lips and he pulls out of the driveway. We drive for a while, singing along to old Hyuna songs.

Finally Hongjoong parks and we get out of the car. I take in the crisp autumn air. The leaves were already changing, and the weather was just beautiful. HongJoong smiles at me looking around the park. I couldnt help it, it was a perfect day.

"Come here babe." Hongjoong calls me over and lays down a blanket. There was a basket on it too. I sit next to him as we look down the hill. Peoplr were walking their dogs, kids running around, and teenagers falling in love. It was so beautiful.

"Whats in the basket babe?" I ask him. Hongjoong opens the lid to reveal a whole picnic. "You planned this all for me?" I say in awe. "Only for you baby." Hongjoong smiles, looking proud.

We both start to eat what he had packed. Sandwiches, drinks, and some little snacks. Lastly there was a cake. Hongjoong pulled it out, but before showing me he pulled something out of his back pocket. Gently he places it on the top of the cake then turns around.

The cake was beautiful. Autumn themed and stunning. It took me a second to realize there was writing on the frosting. I read it softly to myself. "YN, would you marry me?" I think to myself then look up to see HongJoongs red hair. He opened the box and revealed a silver ring.

Gasping, I cover my mouth. "YN, i've never felt this in love with anyone else. It would me the world to me if we could spend the rest of our lives together. So, would you marry me YN?" Hongjoong explains.

As a reply, I throw my arms around his neck. "Yes yes yes!" I whisper. Hongjoong smiles and puts the ring onto my finger. Perfect fit. I slice the cake and feed some of it to him. The day felt ethereal. But it was all true. And I wouldnt change one thing about it.

---------------------------------

omg special thanku chapter next

<3

-alex