Yunho Sings You To sleep

Run, run, no! I screamed and woke up from the nightmare. My boyfriend, Yunho woke up too. I quietly start to cry, trying to not bring attention to me. Yunho notices and turns me over. "Babe? Babe are you okay?" Yunho asks in a panicked voice. "Yea babe, I'm okay. Go back to sleep." I tell him in the most sturdy voice I could get. Yunho wasn't buying it.

"Babe look at me." Yunho asks me. My eyes meet his and he wipes my tears away. I start to cry into Yunho's chest and he pulls me close. "What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Yunho asks. "Y-y-yea." I stutter while crying. He shushes my tears and holds me tight. "It was only a dream babe, not reality." Yunho reassures me. He rocks me back and forth slowly. I hear his voice start to sing. 

"Don't stop, rush Turning the world upside down Where no one else found it My treasure Let's leave far away It's calling us. the Treasure Let's go quickly, let's found it, Oh every day every night"- Treasure, Ateez

Yunho sang quietly and softly. He pet my head and kept singing. At parts he would stop and whisper things like "It was only a dream," or "I'm here, don't worry." I felt relaxed in his arms and started falling asleep. "I love you Yunho." I whisper to him. "I love you too Y/N. Now go back to sleep." Yunho tells me. He continues to sing, and my tears stop. I listen to him until I fall asleep in his arms.