Chapter 3: Counterattack

The platoon make it back to the warehouse. They all sit down as Drake and Smith stand in front of them with other Marines, including the U.S. Army. Sora takes off his helmet as he looks at the generals. Sora looks at his friends, with others. 

Drake: Alright, Marines, and soldiers. We're gonna be the first wave of our counterattack on those zombies. Our Intel shows that many of them in the center of this area. 

He turns on a projector to show a screen with a big mansion. Sora frowns at this. He feels like he's seen that place before. 

Drake: Intel also said that any survivors are here too. So we got to make sure that none of them make it inside the safely area of the mansion. 

As he talks, Sora notices Jason is still feeling down over what has happened to his parents. 

Sora: You alright, man?

Jason: I don't know, bro. You okay though?

Sora: I don't know either. After finding my old friend's body, I'm scared of finding more of my old friends' bodies around here. 

Jason: Maybe they're at that mansion. If they are, you can go in there, and find them. 

Drake: (Looks at Sora) Is there something you wanna add to this briefing, Corporal? 

Sora: No, sir. Just a little anxious to get out there, and kick some more zombie butt, that's all.

Everyone laughs at that. Drake smirks at that too, along with Smith.

Drake: And you'll get your chance. You'll all get your chance. Good hunting, Marines. Dismissed. 

Jake: Well, let's rock and roll, boys. 

They all pick up their helmets, gears, weapons, and move out of the room. Sora and his friends follow the Marines. Drake watches as Smith also watches the U.S. Army. They all head to the hanger, where jeeps and tanks are at, along with trucks. They all get in the jeeps and trucks, and on the tanks. Sora and his platoon get in a truck. Baxter and Collins get in last. 

Baxter: The General put me in charge of the platoon now. So, we are going in with first wave. You smash the entire attention, you kill any dead zombies that gets in our way! Do you get me?!

All: We get you, sir!

Sora sits by the end of the truck. He looks at Jason. Jason looks at him, and they both nod at each other with smirks on their faces. The truck then pulls out, along with the other vehicles, and they all drive to the location of where the zombies are. The vehicles drive faster, passing by buildings and houses. In the warehouse, Drake, Smith, and other officers watch the monitors. The monitors show the vehicles. 

Drake: Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we're on. 

Officer: General Drake, It's Commander Rogers of the Navy Seal team. (Hands him the radio) 

Drake: (Takes it) General Drake here.

Commander on radio: Sir, we've just found Air Force One. It crashed into the woods, 10 miles from the city. 

Drake: Any word on the President, or the Joint Chiefs inside the plane yet?

Commander on radio: Not yet, sir. My men and I are about to get inside the plane to check for survivors. 

Drake: Alright, but Commander, don't get cocky. We don't want anymore casualties.

Commander on radio: Roger that, sir. Over and out. 

Drake: (Puts down the radio, to Smith) How about our troops? Where are they?

Smith: ETA to location, two minutes.