Plan(22)

[Authors POV]
It has now been Jimins 3rd month and the baby has been kicking his stomach but with little kicks as he could feel them gently touching his stomach.

It was really cute for him and Jungkook kept touching and kissing the little but visible baby bump he had.

Jung-Hwa kept placing his ear on his stomach and feeling as the baby was gently kicking the belly in a calming way.

The baby was growing as well as Jimins stomach. And now soon the mood swings are going to happen.

Since it was Jimins 3rd month of his pregnancy he had to wait 2 more months to find the gender so that meant waiting.

But since he wanted a baby reveal he asked his friends to help him and organize the gender reveal party for the baby.

He was so exited to know what the gender of his baby was to finally determine what name he could call the baby.

While Jimin was waiting for the gender reveal he made the invitations to the party like to invite some of his family and Jungkook was inviting some of his family and friends.

Now his friends already had a place where the party would be at. A nice small building that is Hoseoks dancing studio he owned.

They were also waiting and bought some boy and girl decorations to set the moon and make it into a mysterious baby reveal because it was a baby reveal and they had to make it guessable for the people who didn't know if it would be a boy or a girl.

Jungkooks parents were aware of his relationship with Jimin and the upcoming baby which made them surprised at first but understood because they had met someone like that before.

Now since they were making the party Jungkooks parents planned to meet Jimin there and see what their next grandchild's gender would be.

Practically everyone already wanted to know the baby gender so they could make up names for the baby.

[Jungkooks POV]
Since Jimin said yes on marrying me I am planning to marry him after he has the baby to get things ready and situated.

I'll make everything perfect by getting the ball, suits, invitations,cake and etc....ready.

Ill be doing the wedding after he gives birth like about a month after he does so he could rest.

And also so the baby can experience both his parents wedding. Jungie will be there too and everyone.

I'll see my two beautiful kids, friends, family and specially my future wife/husband who will be walking down the I'll with his beautiful white suit.

Can't wait....