✯On My Own✯

Pic of Allie{Eliza}

11; The Benefactor

'I'll find away to do it on my own'

The house was dead silent, you could hear a pin drop. The soft snores where heard throughout out the home, owned by nine and falling.

Eliza shifted on her bed, not being able to get rid of the sick feeling in her stomach. She had just gotten in not long, ago. It was not easy to get away from Kate.

"Eliza you have to help me."

"Kate I cant!" Eliza replied harshly.

"Why not?, you want revenge as much a I do on the McCall pack, why wont you help me."

"I-I don't know."

Eliza had thought of making Scott's McCall pack go through hell but not actually killing any of them.

"They've gotten in to your head haven't they, they filled you with lies and assured you that they'll keep everyone alive." Kate hissed back at the blonde she use to admire for her strength.

"Demarco died Kate!, a member from my pack is dead, if McCall was left standing after an Alpha pack came after him, I'm pretty sure beacon hills is safe in his hands."

Kate laughed bitterly at Eliza. "He's a teenager, you don't think one day he will decide to switch and say he is not bothered anymore or that he change his mind."

"McCall wont do that."

"Yea and why is your sister dead?"

Eliza shook from the memory as she forced her self not to feel. She closed up her heart, in a cage that she will never let anyone in to. No angel had to see or hear her dark past.

"Allison is dead because of McCall Eliza! so is your sister!".

She shifted into her bed but only to be met by brown eyes staring down at her. She grabed her chest in shock, as she sighed out in relief.

"Lori."

"Sorry Eliza, I got scared sleeping alone and Carrie is not back home yet."

Eliza smiled at the young wolf. "It's ok, we can wait for Carrie together." She told Lori as she patted at the empty space, gesturing for Lori to sit there.

"When do you think Carrie will be back?" Lori asked the older beta, as they both snuggled up closer.

Eliza played with her hair, as she let out a little shrug. "I'm sure she'll be here soon." Eliza sounded unsure and she didn't like that feeling, but she had to assure her little sister.

Just as sleep was about to take over the two, loud screeched from each area of the house were heard. Lights switched on as screams were also heard. Eliza and Lori quickly scatter away from the bed.

They both gave each other weird looks, whilst they squinted from the light suddenly switching on.

Eliza couldn't make out anything, as her pack mates were running from side to side.

"What's going on!" She yelled at the crowd, that were running in the corridor. None of them answered her as she tried to stop one of them. She let out a sigh, as she held on to Lori's hand.

Eliza's gaze quickly caught Brett's, and just how he was about to run the other way, she quickly grabbed his arm.

"What is going on Brett! why is everyone screaming, and running around." She asked, as she gave Brett no other choice but to answer.