✯Loyal✯

Dedication at the end. Warning: Long chapter.

14; Orphaned

Eliza decided to leave the lacrosse scrimmage and to get away from the crowd. She also didn't want to be in a place unwanted. Now she knows she had changed, she never cared what people thought of her, but now she weirdly does.

Now she's behind the school mindlessly walking as she tried to clear her thoughts.

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel lay down your hair." Eliza heard a voice sing out jokingly from behind her, and only one person did call her that.

"Ken you do know I'm not your love interest in this story." Eliza rolled her eyes, as she played along teasingly, before turning around. Her teasing tone and smile quickly faded away, as she watched Garrett twirl his lacrosse stick that had two blades sticking out of each side, in his hand whilst he chuckled at her comment.

"What the hell are you doing?" She breathlessly asked, as she watched Garrett's smirk grow.

He walked closer to her as Eliza minced back, trying not to hit any cars in the process.

"I was right wasn't I? Your eyes can do something else but glare." He remarked as his smirk playfully formed on his lips again.

Eliza scoffed. "What are you talking about-"

Before Eliza knew it, the stick was thrown towards her, she caught it at imaginable speed, an inch away from her forehead.

"That's not good." Garrett muttered nervously, as he wasn't expecting her to be that fast.

Garrett watched as Eliza's head faced him, her eyes glowing in rage. He was startled by the green colour of her eyes, but reacted quickly dodging her punch.

Eliza grew out her fangs as she let out a low growl, whilst she dodged another punch from him. She let her claws retract themselves, as she still kept herself half shifted.

Even in situations like this, she never liked to fully shift, she hated how monstrous her jaguar side looked. She was happy with the faster reflexes she received, but it also came with being more dangerous.

Monstrous.

The two were at it for a while, that Eliza didn't even know when Garrett picked back up his stick again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She demanded her voice muffled from the canines that filled her mouth.

Garrett pushed her onto the brick wall, Eliza not expecting it, flew back her head hitting against it which caused her to fall.

He was well trained, she couldn't help but think to herself, but she was better.

"Your worth 16 million Rapunzel, I didn't know why before since I thought you were a regular beta wolf, but your so much more." He sneered, inching closer to her face.

Eliza vision became blurry as she could barely make out Garrett's figure. A hit in the head wasn't suppose to feel like this. She felt that her claws were gone but still felt the extra set of teeth that filled her mouth, and her eyes heating up.

"What are you talking about?" Her voice came out strangled.

Garrett let out a chuckle. "Are you really that oblivious?"

"You have no idea." She replied breathlessly, as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

The sharp pain in her side, made it unbearable to even breath but she wasn't going to give up.

Eliza quickly forced her self up as she picked up Garrett by his shirt catching off guard and threw him across the other side of the parking lot. It took so much energy away from her, as she fell back on to her knees in the process.