Deep Conversations

Kayla's POV

I was asleep in my bed and I was woken up by Joe kissing my shoulder. I had my back to him and I was laying on my side. I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock on my night stand. It was 2:24 am. He must can't sleep. He did have a pretty draining day with Christina coming over and everything. I just don't know what is was about his friend that set him off.

"Kayla?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, then kissed my shoulder again, hands running up my thigh.

"Hmm?" I answer closing my eyes, pretending like I wasn't already awake.

"Wake up baby." He pulling my face towards his.

"Why, what's wrong?" I ask looking over my shoulder at him and he kisses my lips.

"Nothings wrong?" He says lightly kissing my lips again.

I turn over on my back, "Can't sleep?"

"No, I can't sleep but it's okay." He starts kissing my neck.

I wrap my arms around him, getting into it. What's he doing?

He stops kissing me and looks at me with a serious face, "I want you Kayla, all of you."

I laugh, "You have all of me." I say laughing it off because I know he isn't talking about sex. He said he isn't ready for that.

He kisses me passionately for a couple of minutes. He broke the briefly, as he took off my shirt but went right back to my lips. He was squeezing and rubbing all over my body and his erection was up against my thigh. Now I really knew what he meant when he said he wanted all of me.

He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing down my body to my stomach. He took off my pajama shorts and panties at the same time. He spreads my legs but I stop him.

"Stop for a minute, come here." He comes back up and hovers over me.

"What's up baby girl." He whispers, kissing my neck at the same time.

"Do you really want to do this? Do you really think you're ready?" I ask

He stops and looks at me, "That's what you're worried about right now?"

"Yes, I don't want you to regret it." I say

"I don't regret anything when it comes to you baby." He starts kissing my neck again, "I need you."

"But—."

He stops and looks at me, "Kayla.. Shut up."

I smile and don't say anything, I just enjoy him kissing and touching all over my body. He took his boxers off and went down on me for a few minutes before he stopped and laid on his back.

"Get on top." He says pulling me on top of him.

We make out for a few minutes before I position myself to sit on his dick. I begin to lowering myself onto and I realize, this motherfucker has a big dick and this shit kinda hurts. I raise up a little but he stops me.

"Nah, take it." He says putting his hands on my hips. I just look at him as I begin lowering myself again. It hurt, but in a good way. He pushes himself into me until he's entirely inside of me.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod my head yes.

"You just tight as fuck but ima stretch you out baby." He says sitting up and wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms around him and he begins devouring my neck. I start riding him slowly and the pain eventually goes away.

We had sex like that for a while and it was so nice, him holding me like that, I don't know, it just felt different.

I pushed him down on his back, while I continued riding him slow. I was hot and sweaty, my hair was sticking to my face but all I wanted to do was satisfy him. He was clearly enjoying it, he was moaning louder than me. Nah, I'm just kidding but he was moaning and groaning and telling me how much it felt good and how much he liked it.