A work thing

Kayla's POV

It was the next day and we had to be in Arizona for the house shows, then Raw on Monday. We only got a total of like five hours of sleep. We were up all night talking after we made love for the first time. I still can't believe we actually had sex. After all of that he finally let go and did it. So we did and now that it's over, and he got the closure that he needed, from his ex, I feel like we're going to be alright.

We have three hours to pack and get to the airport. While he was in the shower, I thought I'd packed his suitcase for him. I had already packed and was ready to go. Good thing we stayed at my house last night. He wanted me to come with him to his house to pack. I have a feeling we're going to be joined at the hip from now on. Nothing wrong with that, I rather it be him than anyone else.

I threw in the usual, underwear for four days, workout clothes, a casual outfit, just in case we decided to go out and I left the rest up to him since I don't know what gear he's going to take.

After he got out the shower, he got dressed and started to sit clothes out on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Packing."

"Oh, I already packed your suitcase for you. The only thing you need to do is put your gear in there." I say

He turns around and looks at me, "You packed my suitcase?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" He asks

"Because I was just sitting here waiting for you. Plus, we're kinda in a rush." I answer

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that. I understand we're in a rush but you don't work for me, I can pack my own suitcase, baby." He says nicely

"Oh, I'm sorry." I feel kind of embarrassed now. I thought I was doing a good thing. I didn't know it was a big deal. "I thought you'd be okay with it. I always used to pack Paul's suitcase and—."

"You packed his suitcase?" He asks looking at me with a shocked look on his face.

"Yeah, I always did."

"Kayla, you're not my personal assistant and you're not my maid. I don't need for you to clean my house and I don't need you to pack my suitcase. Okay? That's ridiculous." He says

"I understand that but if your house is dirty, and you're busy or gone, I'm going to clean it up. That's not being a maid that's called helping out and cleaning my mans—I mean, my friends house."

He smiles, "Your man?"

"No, I don't know why I said that, I didn't mean-."

He cuts me off, "No, It's okay, I don't mind. If you want to call me that, I don't have a problem with that. I rather you call me that than that lame motherfucker you had over your house." He says laughing

"Shut up. You were jealous though."

"Yeah, I was." He walks over and kisses me on the lips. "You know you have to kill that relationship now, right?"

"Yes, I know. But what I'm more concerned with is Paul."

"We'll deal with him when that time comes." He says

"But that time is in a few hours." I say

He kisses me on my forehead, "And we'll deal with it then." He says then continues to pack.

After he was done, we headed to the airport. The flight was cool, no issues. We talked a lot, as usual. Once we got to the venue, he parks the car and looks at me.