Firsts

Kayla's POV

The day progressed nicely after we had sex again, we took a nap, then we got up and got ready for the day. We spent the whole day together, as usual. Since it was our day off, we just chilled at his house. It was all my idea because were always at my house and it was our first official day being a couple. I thought it was a day we could just relax together and just be in our bubble, away from everything and everyone. We watched movies all day. He even said he'd cook dinner for me, which he's never done before either. I thought it was romantic he wanted to do it, so how could I say no.

Later that night, we were in the kitchen. I was helping him prepare dinner. Even though I wasn't doing much but sitting on the counter, watching him, while drinking wine and talking to him the whole time. It was so sexy watching this big man in the kitchen, with his big arms and big hands and shoulders..... OMG it turned me on.

I took a sip of my wine and sat it down on the counter, "Joe?"

Taking the salmon our of the oven, "What's up baby?"

"You know you look really sexy in the kitchen." I say smiling

He turns around and smiles at me, "I do?"

"Yeah. Come over here." I hold my arms out to him and he walks over and we start kissing. That lasted a couple of minutes until he needed to check on the loaded baked potatoes.

"You know, today is a day full of firsts. It's our first official day together as a couple, it's the first time you cooked for me, earlier we both posted our first picture as a couple together on social media.-"

"I never took you for one of those girls." He says laughing

"Yes, I'm one of those girls who actually cares about everything we do together. So I was thinkinnnng...."

He smiles, "What?"

"Since Tommy won't be home until tomorrow, why don't we have sex for the first time in the kitchen." I flash a big smile at him and he starts laughing but walks over to me and grabs me by the back of my neck and kisses me.

I break away from the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, "You're laughing but you're here."

"Uh huh, you're a bad girl but I like it." His hands move down my dress, then under it then he starts rubbing my spot making me wetter than I already was from watching him.

"Damn you're already ready." He says

"Mmhmm." I unbutton his pants and start stroking his dick. "I think you're ready too."

He pulls my dress up and pulls my underwear off and throws them wherever, slides me off the counter as I wrap my legs around his waist. He holds me up as I ride him while he's standing up.

We were getting pretty into it, until we heard Tommy's voice.

"Seriously?"

I look over Joe's shoulder to see him standing in the kitchen holding my underwear. "Oh my God!" I say embarrassed

Joe puts me down and we fix ourselves.

"What are you doing here, I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow?" Joe says, turning back around to face him.

"Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your little sex session in the kitchen." He looks over at me and smiles, "Hey Kayla!"

"Hey." I walk over and take my underwear out of his hand. "I'm just gonna take these from you and go put these back on. I'll be back." I leave them standing in the kitchen.

Joe's POV

"I know this is your house and all but I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't trying to interrupt anything. It won't be much longer for my spot to be ready. But damn...." Tommy says to me, watching Kayla's ass as she walked out the kitchen and into my bedroom, "You tapping that?"