34

Every day I woke up into a new winter wonderland. Misha and I would walk through the city, and I loved every single moment of our walks. 

The cities were decorated with wreaths and holly, and many Christmas lights. There were Christmas trees on every corner filled with many beautiful ornaments and candles and topped with a large star or angel. When we walked past the shops and looked into the windows, we would see miniature Christmas trees, many gorgeous nativity sets, complete with a beautiful manger and three wise men and a stable with animals, we saw little Santa's shop villages, and many wonderful toys. 

The snow falling all around us made the entire experience so much more magical and memorable. I was in love with all of this. 

My little baby was very active in all walks. It seemed like whenever we would get excited about receiving a candy cane or seeing a new addition to the Christmas decorations, my baby would start kicking. 

Misha was as kind and wonderful to me as he possibly could be. He would stop by at the shops and buy some clothing for the babe. We still had no clue if it was a girl or a boy, but that didn't stop him from buying adorable outfits. 

Of course, my baby wasn't the only one being spoiled. Misha would constantly buy me little gifts here and there. A necklace, a pack of good Russian candy or biscuits, an ornament or magnets and all sorts of other simple but sweet gifts.

"Darling, stop thinking." A sound came from the bed across from mine and it drew a smile on my face. 

Yes, did I mention that now he had moved into my room? Of course, he did sleep on the other bed but I was still so happy to have him here.

I tried to erase the smile but it just wouldn't come off. Eh, whatever. Everyone knew how we felt about each other now, and so there was no use hiding the fact that literally anything he did or said drew a smile on my face.

"So, what will we be doing today?" 

"Whatever we want, love."

I rolled my eyes. "Misha, just give me a straight answer. If we don't plan the day right now, we're going to end up just spending the entire day being lazy in bed."

Suddenly my face came in contact with a pillow. Laughing, I pulled it off of me and threw it back at Misha, hoping to throw it with the same force as he did to me. Of course, that would never happen... have you ever seen his muscles? Ah...

"I wouldn't be completely opposed to that." He said and jumped into my bed.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me in place, every once in a while tickling me, while I tried desperately to get out from his grasp. 

"Let-" I said, laughing and kicking at him, "-me-" he tickled me and another burst of laughter left me, breaking me off again. I took a deep breath of fresh air and then finished the sentence, "-go!"

"Alright, alright, darling. We do have a busy day so we better get going."

I smiled. "Perfect. What are we doing?"

He jumped out of bed and my eyes lingered on his nicely toned chest. He smirked and gently placed a kiss on my cheek. 

"Just get ready, love."

He headed into the bathroom and soon I heard the water running. Good, now I could get ready. 

I pulled on some light pink pants and a matching top, filled with a sequin design. I attached some pearl stud earrings and sequined heels.