Two

-I feel the need to point out, I'm really proud of this chapter-

9:06 p.m. Y/n stared at the clock and groaned. There were still three more hours to go. Three dreadful, lingering hours.

Lazily glancing around, Y/n observed the scene from her spot on the kitchen counter, back propped against the fridge as her feet laid stretched out on the granite surface.

It was just like one of those parties you'd see in a movie. Drunk underage teens breaking things and yelling. A game of beer pong in session over on the dining room table. Some awful music blaring relentlessly through some speakers. There were way too many colors flashing around at once. It was a hangover waiting to happen.

Y/n stared in disgust as she saw Chandler grinding against some jock. 'Repulsive' she thought. She took a sip from her red solo cup and groaned when she realized it was empty.

Before you say anything, it was coke. Y/n wasn't an idiot. She preferred to stay away from alcohol at least until she was of age. She had no interest in waking up shit-faced with no memories of possible hook ups and other horrible decisions.

She hopped off the counter, opening the fridge. Her hand searched for another can of soda. Once she grabbed another can, she popped off the top and poured into her cup. She knew as long as she had a red solo cup, nobody would drunkenly waltz over uninvited and annoy her to 'loosen up and have a drink.'

She was hopping back on the counter when she saw a very drunk Kurt making his way over. 'So much for unwanted drunks' she sighed as she mentally prepared herself for the loss of brain cells that would be a result of the upcoming conversation.

"Heyyyyy Y/n," He slurred. Y/n cringed and begrudgingly responded, "Greetings and salutations."

"So is this not the raaadest party you've ever been too?" He asked, leaning against the fridge in an attempt to be 'cool.'

"Time of my life," she blatantly replied, bringing the cup of soda up to her lips.

Kurt smiled when he saw her drinking away, "Hahaaa! Getting wasted I see."

She giggled at his stupidity and took another drink, taking in a large amount and tipping the cup upwards to really sell that 'I just downed a cup of beer' act, "Oh yeah, totally." Her voice sounding relaxed as she was being amused. She figured she might as well humor herself.

"Well hey, my dads liquor drawer isn't gonna drink itself, so bottoms up babe~" he tried to look flirtatious, but his grin looked flat out stupid. Y/n shook her head and laughed, "Yeah, bottoms up Kurt."

She began to make her way out of the kitchen, but a certain horny jock grabbed her wrist, "Where ya' goooiiin? We were having such a great time." He slurred, looking at her indirectly due to the alcohol.

Y/n just lightly shook her wrist free, his grip being wimpy, "So I've fulfilled your request of a great time. Catch ya on the flip side Kurt, I'm off to find a restroom."

She made her way over to the stairwell when Kurt came to realization, "Heyyy that's not what I meant!" He cried out. Y/n just laughed and continued up the stairs.

She reached the top step and scanned the area. There had to be a bathroom somewhere. Luckily, the very first door had just that. She went in and did her business. Then she looked in the mirror and fixed her hair a bit, consuming time. Although she would never admit it, the party was actually not that bad. Mainly because she wasn't really doing anything.

She was preparing to head back down the stairs, but quickly decided against it as she saw Heather Duke and Ram aggressively making out in the stairwell. Cringing, she turned away and decided to find another room to hang out in for a bit, the bright lights and screaming were getting to her head anyway. She went to the first door, where she heard 'explicit' noises. 'Nope.'