prologue

Prologue: One On One Interview

J. K.

Q. Do you think idols should follow the strict idol rules?

    ~A. No, I don't think so. It's better if those rules that are binding idols from ordinary people should be emitted. I mean were people too, I think if those rules doesn't exist I am enjoying my life now as an idol. When we're happy it doesn't mean we are really happy. Sometimes we plaster a smile in front of a camera but we don't really feel smiling from the inside. Ahh it would really be nice living without rules.

Q. Give three things that will define happiness for you.

     ~A. Family. Health. And Honor.

Q. Would you like idols to have the privilege to date?

       ~A. Why not? Idols would like to find someone they can spend their life with until their hair turns gray. I would be nice if there is someone who will hold your hand, kiss your cheeks amd call you honey. Haha. Everybody needs Love because without love we can't be happy.

Q. Have you ever dated?

    ~A. Not yet hahaha. I trained at the young age of 14 so basically I didn't get the chance. But I would like to experience the feeling one day.

Q. For you when is the right age for you to get married?

      ~A. When I turn 100 hahaha.

Q. How many children do you plan to have.

        ~A. One boy and one girl.

Q. What is your ideal girl?

          ~A. Someone who’s at least 168 cm or so as long as she's smaller than me it's fine with me, born around from 1994 to 2000 but I prefer someone older than me. Who has same hobby as me.  Is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, likes children and is nice. Also a girl who likes me and is good at singing.

Q. Last question. What is your message to your future girlfriend?

        ~A. Hi future girlfriend haha, I hope you will take care of me and hopefully I hope you will be the one whom I'll insert a ring on your fourth finger. I hope you'll love my family and bangtan just like how I cherish them. I wish you'll have the qualities my ideal girl possess. And I hope to meet you soon. Your future boyfriend Jeon Jungkook is waiting for you.

______________________________________________________________
__________

Who cares what others say?
We can’t live without each other, so what’s the problem?
We can be more in love together
- Only Then

A/N.

This book is a work of art from the sole imagination of the author. It's main purpose is to entertain. Any relevance with true to life situations are purely coincidental.

I just wanted to fill up my imagination and never intend to hit something with this story. Pardon my grammar and typos.

I intentionally made some changes in the parts that happened in reality just like how some names and places are altered to something else. Since it's just a fanfic I just wanna make a readers imagine that it actually happened though it didn't. I hope you'll enjoy the story.

Plagiarism is a crime.
All rights reserved.

©GaleN Kim