002

Chapter 2: The Individual Task

S a n a

It was only May 2016 and we were currently practicing for a performance in Music core when our manager entered our dance studio.

"Sana-ssi, JYP Pdnim wants to talk to you at his office right now." he said

We stopped doing our routine and I faced our manager.

"About what oppa?" I ask curiously because once you were called at Pdnim's office it only means two things. Either you got scolded or an individual project.

"I don't know Sana-ssi, he didn't say anything." he said

"I hope it won't be scolding. You didn't do anything stupid right? Oh probably because you messed up your recent Vlive, hahaha." Momo unnie laughed

"Unnie..." Jihyo said in a warning tone "Go ahead Sana unnie, we'll just continue to practice here." she continued

"Okay." I said "Let's go." our manager said as I followed him out of our dance studio to JYP Pdnim's office.

After taking the lift to our boss's office our manager instructed me to go in.I knocked on the door before I entered the office and our manager just stayed outside.

"Pdnim, you called for me?" I asked Pdnim to get his attention from loads of papers.

"Oh Sana your here, take a seat." he said as he motioned the seat infront of him.

I immediately take the seat.

"So, I called you here because Mnet called me today. They want you to be one of their special MC during the show along with 3 more idols." I released a deep sigh upon hearing what he said. I thought I would be scolded.

"As I was saying, it will require you to familiarize with the order of the script and know the sequence. But Mnet promised to flash your dialogue in front of you so you won't need to memorize. Here, that's the script." He handed a few pieces of paper and I accepted it right away.

"I had it checked beforehand and I don't find any harmful words from it. Just read it, you'll have the pre recording in three days earlier than expected. You need to socialize with the other MCs, Mnet said that the lines must be delivered naturally. You may now go back and practice." he said and bowed my head.

"I'll go ahead Pdnim." as I made my way out of his office.

Our manager eventually noticed me when I got out of Pdnim's office. And escorted me back to our dance studio. He asked me a few things about my talk earlier with Pdnim and I just answered him what Pdnim had told me. I also told him that we should arrive at the Mnet's studio earlier than expected since I have to collaborate with the other MCs to make the conversation more comfortable and light. He just gave me a nod and noted the changes.

I went back to our dance studio to continue our practice. When I entered the room everyone formed a circle around me.

"So, did you get scolded cause you messed up your Vlive?" Momo unnie said

"How did it go? Did he turned red out of anger?" Nayeon unnie asked

"Wait, was it a scolding unnie or an individual project or task?" Tzuyu asked curiously

"Was he scary unnie?" Chaeyoung added

"Wait, those papers... Did he terminated your contract unnie?" Dahyun said after noticing the pieces of paper I has holding.

"He didn't do it right unnie?" Mina asked innocently

"Are you returning to Japan?" shocked Jungyeon unnie asked

"Should we let her speak first? This is killing me, so what did he say? Details please..." Jihyo said, so far it was was the only paragraph that got sense among what the members said.

"Thanks leader for breaking this senseless guess of this crackheads. To stop your curiosity it wasn't a scolding, nor an individual project but an individual task. Mnet invited me to be their special MC in three days. Remember on the show where we will be performing at? I will be the MC along with three more idols. This papers are the script." I said while waving the papers infront of their faces

"Oh good thing, just show yourself naturally to them. You won't need to do a lot of aegyo since your existence is already one hahhahaha." Nayeon unnie said while laughing she probably remembered my clumsiness.

"Have you read it so far? Who are the other MCs?" Jihyo asked.

"I don't know, I haven't read it or even scan it yet." I said

"Go ahead and read it infront of us." Momo demanded that caused the members eyes to be diverted at her.

"What? I'm curious here!" she defended herself that caused everyone to laugh.

I immediately scanned the documents to look for the names. Suddenly all the members went to look at the paper too. Nayeon unnie even grabbed it from my hands and read it herself.

"It's Saeron-ssi, Minjae sunbaenim and oh, daebak Jungkook sunbaenim! I would definitely freak out to be near one member of Bts sunbaenim, I mean they are very amazing and inspiring and talented and don't forget the looks, they all look handsome, a perfect oppas!" Nayeon unnie shouted.

"Your perverted thoughts unnie. Well this clumsy unnie isn't like you fake maknae unnie so I won't get worried that she will do something that will break the cute and innocent reputation of Twice." the savage maknae said

"Yahh I'm not pervert you evee!" Nayeon unnie defended herself

"Yeah, says the one who talked in her sleep something like ' Oh ne! Chanyeol oppa you can kiss me!' hahahaha" Jungyeon unnie said

"Yahhh, I never said that!" Nayeon unnie said

"Sana-ah what are they talking about?" Momo unnie asked me while looking so confused with Jungyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie that was still bickering with each other.

"Ugh, nothing unnie just don't mind them. Let's just practice instead, I'll read the script later and familiarize myself with it when we returned to the dorm." I said as I got the papers from Nayeon unnie and dragged Momo unnie to the dance floor after placing the papers in my bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

somebody notices my book I'm crying... so I am making an update, I don't care if there are no vote or comments yet as long as some views it I am so happy...