034

Chapter 34: The Circulating Rumor

S a n a

After our concert in Chile, we decided to stay there for a two more days for a break before returning to Korea for Golden Disk Awards. The members and I decided to shop and stroll around while having our break and bond together like we always do during free time. We had done our today's activities and decided to stay at the living room of the hotel's suit we are staying since we will fly back to Korea this 2 am at dawn.

With the finger foods prepared and sleeping kits that we have arranged, we are set to talk about random stuff we can ever think of. We are currently asking Momo unnie about her relationship status since we are so busy and usually don't have time to meet with our love ones except during vacation which we hardly have one.

"So, unnie have you recently have quality time with RM sunbae knowing our hectic schedule and their busy schedule for having world tours? Talking about world tour I miss having one... We never had another tour after Twiceland Two." Dahyun said while scrolling through our schedules at her phone.

"Ahm, I recently attended their concert at Hong Kong, and I spent my vacation there with Joonie, before they proceed to Bangkok and we had our comeback. We call each other at free times and find time to hang out at night when they are here in Korea." Momo unnie said before munching her food.

"Ahhh, so sweet of you guys... But I heard we will be having two biggest tours this 2019. Our Japanese dome tour and another world tour, if I am not mistaken. I heard it from our managers and PDnim one time, when they are discussing for our 2019 schedule." Jihyo said...

"Daebak! If we are gonna have a Japanese dome tour, then we will be the first Girl Group to held one! I wish we will have one and I wish it to be successful!" I said as my eyes lit in excitement. "Hot news girls, fresh from Korea..." Chaeyoung interrupted us.

"What is it?" Nayeon unnie asked while having a peek with Chaeyoung's phone. "Yow squirrel, your boyfriend is currently trending after being caught by a sasaeng fan getting out of JYP building." she continued "Jinja?" Jungyeon unnie said and grabbed her phone to search as we all did the same.

"Omo unnie, some ARMYs and ONCEs are having an online battle with colliding ideas if the two of you are dating or not because of the article that suddenly disappears in the public's eyes." Mina said while reading the comments. "Is this bad?" I asked them...

"Well, JYP and Big Hit didn't release any statements yet so I guess you could calm down yourselves unnies." Tzuyu said "And it's not like you have been caught by dispatch." She continued "Right not yet, but sooner or later they will be especially that they can't tone down their hormones yet and always meeting each other from time to time..." Jihyo said while rolling her eyes at Tzuyu. "You are such a negative thinker unnie..." Dahyun said.

"Please don't remind us about you being linked with Jimin sunbae, seriously I am the oldest yet me and Jungyeon doesn't have any dating rumors yet and someone being linked with us...I am envious..." Nayeon unnie said while hugging the pillow beside her.

"Should I call him? I mean they will be in their tour what if the international fans believed the rumor and affected their tours?" I asked them "Put them on skype... Joonie told me they are still free, Melon Music Awards didn't start yet..." Momo unnie said, so I gave her a nod and called Kookie.

After a few moments he popped up I the screen looking like preparing for the award show. "Hey!" I greeted him that made the members crowd behind me trying to look at the small screen of the phone. The way the members had acted is the same way the boys had did as we can see in the screen.

"Oh, hey girls!" they greeted us that gained HI's and hellos from the members. Jihyo made his way to the front and looks so serious but was continuously touching her hair which we all find weird. "Jungkook sunbae, I know that we are in the both sides of the earth right now but it's still the same world, so I am not shocked if the rumors had already reached you. I as a leader, doesn't want this rumor to affect our group as well as yours. RM sunbae here will understand my point so I want you to do your best to cover it up please, we are just on the verge of our popularity..." she said

"Clearly, I agree with Jihyo – ssi said... We can't take the risks... Even if it was only a circulating rumor with no confirmation yet it would seriously affect us big time." RM sunbae said

"Sorry guys... It's our fault that we caused this mishap..." I said apologetically to the group and to the boys... "Hey, don't worry. I contacted JB hyung and Yugyeom just now... They will get me cover up for now... I meet with them a few days ago went I went to JYP anyway, so they will use it as an excuse to cover me up..." Jungkook said.

"But not for long..." Suga sunbae commented "Yes not for long..." Jungyeon unnie said as a matter of fact "And if someone catches you again we all know how fatal can the results be..." Nayeon unnie added "Joonie, I am worried for both of groups... Exposing one will mean exposing us both." Momo unnie said that made us look at her direction. "What! I am just worried here..." she said defending herself.

"I know jjang... I will do my best to protect my group and us... Jihyo – ssi will definitely do the same for your group... So, for the time being I want you Sana – ssi and Jungkook not to meet each other... We had enough trouble for the month. Since we are busy for the upcoming year end events use that as an excuse not to be with each other for now... Once the rumors are gone, you can now meet each other again and be more careful." Rm sunbae said "I understand..." me and Kookie said at the same time...

"Anyways, we have an award show to attend ahead and we know it is nighttime there so go to rest girls... We will see you at the award ceremonies coming shortly anyway..." Jin sunbae said "Bye girls!" they all said before ending the call.

"JB subae already posted the cover up..." Dahyun said "Slowly all the hateful comments are disappearing in the article..." Mina added "I guess it was a long night. Let's all rest girls we will be heading back tomorrow, and I will take this time to reflect on myself..." I said that was agreed by everyone. Guess I won't be seeing him for the time being and thinking about it made me miss him even more and decided to drift to sleep with the thoughts I had in mind even just for a few hours before our flight.