024

Chapter 24: Officially Couples

S a n a

My Jungkookie (*blushes) called one of the staff of the cafe to inform them we are leaving after finishing our food with a little conversation. We put on our disguises before leaving since we don't want to take the risks of exposing ourselves in public. Just as when we were about leave when the staff arrived to close the cafe.

We were talking about random things we could ever think of on the way to our dorm as he held my left hand inside his right pocket of the jacket he was wearing, telling me it was a way to keep me warm in the cold weather.

"Hey ahm na- namphyeon...you told me earlier that your hyungs had helped you... Ahm does your hyungs know about us?" I asked him while trying to look away because of embarrassment.

"Nope... Only the Kim brothers does. Since I was really close with them I didn't hesitate to tell them the truth and I know leader hyung would understand me so I asked them for help. Suga hyung, Jhope hyung, and Jimin hyung left early this morning to their family's so I didn't bother to tell them and stop them from spending their free time with their families... But I'll probably tell them on due time my anae..." he said while squeezing my hand inside his pocket like telling me that everything will be okay.

"Oh there's your dorm ahead!" he said in a low voice while pointing the building a few meters ahead of us. We stopped for a while about three meters away from the entrance, in a dim sidewalk where no one will notice us to say our goodbyes.

He got our hands out of his pocket and making me face him before he slowly let my hand go of my hand. He took off the scarf he was wearing before placing them on my neck while looking straight to my eyes.

"You should always keep yourself warm in this kind of weather. Always take care of yourself hmm my anae. Don't starve and eat healthy foods. Okay? I love you very much." he said as he slowly lowered his head and gave me a gentle kiss in my forehead.

"You too... I love you too and I'll miss you..." I said while savoring the moment. "Go ahead inside your dorm, I'll watch you from here..." he said after finally letting me go so I made my way to our dorm's building but before entering I turned around to gave him a wave as he did the same and motioned his hand in a call me gesture, so I gave him a nod...

When I turned around to the direction of the entrance, I suddenly bumped into someone because of my clumsiness, I almost fell and hurt myself again good thing I was able to pull myself up.

"Mina?" I asked with my eyes wide open as I recognize the one whom I bumped too "Unnie..." she said as she dragged me inside the elevator and shut it close as soon as we got in.

"Where did you go at these hour?" I asked her when my brain finally worked. "GOT7 sunbae's dorm, Bambam wanted to talk with me unnie so I went there... Mianhe, I had to sneak out when the unnies and maknaes decided to sleep after you left." she said while lowering her head.

I just hugged the shy Minarin to comfort her while we were on the elevator. After a few minutes we got off the elevator and walk towards our dorm's door. I was supposed to open it with the room card we have but them it opened from the inside, revealing Momo unnie from the inside with her hands on the both sides of her hips like a angry mother.

"Since it is still 11: 57, I'll let you both slip for tonight. Go to your rooms and sleep we have an early schedule tomorrow and Dahyun will be sleeping outside for sure." she said making me and Mina gulped in fear as we go in. She immediately locked the door from the inside and pushed us towards our room.without making any noise to wake others. Then we entered our rooms to sleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yah did you forget that we have an important schedule for today? How can you go home at five in the morning. Tzuyu don't ever think of covering up for Dahyun! You think I won't know that one wasn't around? Tell me where were you last night that you didn't even bother telling us?" our leader said with her usual megaphone voice that probably woke up all the sleeping members and even the neighborhood.

I immediately got out of bed and looked around, I even saw Mina rubbing her eyes and slowly getting up from bed. I made my way to the room's bathroom to wash my face.

After my morning routine I went directly to the kitchen, where our leader was still upset with the two maknaes and the yeon unnies where happily cooking like nothing is going around.

"She's just worried..." I said as I turn my gaze to Dahyun while heading to the two unnies to help.

"Of course I am! What if something happens to you? I'll be responsible since I'm the leader!" Jihyo explained that earned a hug from the two maknaes settling the matter down.

After a short yet peaceful and fun breakfast, we prepared ourselves before leaving from our dorm to the studio where the shoot was going to take place.

Accompanied by a translator since our english is just limited aside from Mina and Tzuyu who knows english beforehand. But Pdnim insisted to have one to let the two rest from translating what the staff has to said. Upon arriving to the set we immediately went to the dressing room to prepare ourselves.While doing my make up, I unconsciously brushed my hair to the side that made our manager's head and attention turn to me.

"Sana-ssi can you take off your ring, the stylist told me that they had already picked up your outfit including your accessories? If you don't mind at all?" our manager asked me.

"Can we keep it? It's very dear to me so I am very hesitant to take it off." I said with a pleading eyes. Our manager sighed in defeat. "Fine I'll just ask them to use same kind of accessories to you so they'll match up. But if they won't agree at all, you have no choice to take it off okay?" he asked me so I gave him a nod then he moved to the stylists' side probably to ask them.

After few minutes he went back to me and giving an approve sign meaning I can keep my ring. One by one the members will have to went out of the dressing room for the individual shoots. But we decided to do our things fast so we could watch each other's individual shoot.

Tzuyu being Twice's Visual and Face of The Group was selected to do the first individual shoot and was selected to do the front cover of the magazine, then next is Mina, Jungyeon unnie, Jihyo, Nayeon unnie, me, Dahyun, Momo unnie and Chaeyoung. I heard that the concept will be based on the member's personality so we just have to act like our usual self.

While waiting for my turn I was busy chatting with Jungkook since he was flooding me messages since last night.

' How's rest day so far? Are you enjoying your short vacation in Busan?' I asked him

' I wish to see you right now my anae... Everything here is okay but myself doesn't seem to, I was supposed to go to sleep but I can't since I was used to not sleeping at all during busy promotions. How's the shoot?' he then replied

' It's not yet my turn for the solo shots so I am still waiting namphyeon. But I think it will be fun.' I replied while looking at the other waiting members playing around.

I was waiting for his reply when the photographer told me to prepare in a minute so i quickly typed a 'ttyl.' on my phone and sent it to him. I left my phone at my bag and I hurriedly went to the set they had prepared for me.

"The staff had told me that you are the carefree type of member, so I want you to enjoy and be your usual self for the shoot. Okay?" the photographer said thanks to the translator I was able to understand it and give a nod as my response.

"Wait..." he said that made me stop from getting closer to the set "What does the calligraphy in your ring means?" he asked the translator immediately translated the message to me. "Ahm, happiness..." I tried not to stutter when I said it in english. "Oh then just show your happiness and cuteness in the shoot, okay? Let's start." good thing I was able to understand what he meant and went to the platform.

Seconds later I was just feeling happy so I immediately finished my shoot and was followed by the others. We did the group shots which we had enjoyed the most, the staff were continuously thanked us for doing the shoot and told us we will be more well known after the exposure. Which i am quite worried about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sick, sorry for keeping you waiting...