042

Chapter 42: The Escapade and The Revelation

S a n a

"You guys are seriously playing with me..." I said as I looked outside the window pretending that I was upset even though I was happy from the insides. "Mianhe... I didn't intend to keep secrets from you. It's just the big boss told me to keep it a secret unless under a circumstance where I need to tell you the truth." He said as we took a stop on top of a hill which displays a magnificent view.

"Nahh, its okay, I am happy anyway." I said as I turned to look at him and gave him a smile, a sincere one. "Thanks God, you made me worried anae... I thought you were mad at me." He replied. "Where are we?" I asked all of the sudden because I was curious about where were we at the moment.

"Busan... I used to spend time here in this hill back then when I was a kid, this is near to the school I went in before I moved to Seoul at the age of 14. I didn't notice that I unconsciously drive to the outskirts of Busan." He said as he turned to the backseat and grab something from there. I heard the plastic bags were shuffling so he is probably getting something.

"Here..." he said as he was handing me a jacket. I accepted it hesitantly and gave him a what am I gonna do with this look. "It's cold outside plus you just came out of the hospital for being sick, so you need a warm clothing..." he said so I took off the seatbelt and put in the jacket. It was a thick one, so I felt the warmth as soon as I wear it.

"Let's go outside and have a small picnic. I brought foods enough for a day or two, but they are just finger foods and don't need cooking and stuff anymore. We can go to my parents house if we still don't want to go back to Seoul, it is near the area anyway." He said as he got off the car and I followed him afterwards.

He grabbed some of the bags in the backseat before locking the doors of the car, he held my right hand as his right hand carries the bags and we walked our way to a tree nearby. He let go of my hand for a while as he set the blanket under the tree and placed the foods in it.

He assisted me to sit while my back rested on the trunk of the tree as he lies down on the blanket placing his head on my lap, holding my hands in his chest. "Ah this is great, I got to enjoy an escapade for a while." He said as he closed his eyes and smile, cute... I thought.

"If we were both not an idol, we could probably enjoy each day like this..." I said as I looked around the place. "This is really a breath-taking place, thank you for bringing me here and giving me a time to breath... Away from all the problems our job could give." I said as I took my right hand from him and started brushing his hair.

"I feel sleepy..." he said as he yawned a bit "I don't remember the last time I had a good sleep..." he continued. "Then sleep... I will be your pillow for a while..." I said as I continued brushing his hair. After a few moments I felt him breathing deeply indicating that he had fallen asleep already that made me smile to myself as I leaned my back on the trunk comfortably and closed my eyes too...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, I think I saw these guys somewhere..."

"I think he looks like Jungkook oppa... But the girl, I can't tell who she is her hair is covering her face."

"Yah I know oppa is from Busan, but BTS is in Seoul right now. And besides oppa has no girlfriend."

I woke up because of the whispers I heard from around us, when I opened my eyes, I saw my hubby *blushes* moved a little before scratching his eyes and opened them afterwards and he gave me a smile without minding our surroundings.

"I had a nice sleep, thank you my anae..." he said that made me smile a bit to him too.

"See his voice even sounds like Jungkook oppa!" we heard someone say that made us startle, as he suddenly got up from my lap and sit on the blanket. We looked around to see three middle high schooler students a few meters away from us talking.

"Oh my gosh!" the other one said as she saw the both of us and they made their way to us. "Is it really you Jungkook oppa?" one of the girls said as they get closer to us. "Wait is it Sana unnie?" one of them asked while pointing at me. Kookie on the other side sit beside me and grabbed my waist as he instructed the girls to come over.

"Yes, it is me BTS Jungkook and this is my wife, Twice Sana..." he said while looking at me and giving me a smile. "daebak!" I heard one of them said as I gave him a 'why did you tell them' look but he just smiled at me in response, so I have no choice but to face the girls and give them a simple greeting. "ugh, hi?" I said as I looked down because of embarrassment.

"Are you guys dating?" one of them asked when I lifted my head once again, she was pointing at us like she saw something unbelievable. "Yes, and I hope you guys will understand..." Kookie said as he pulled me closer to his side. "Oh gosh! I idolize both your groups, but I didn't know you two are dating! Wait does other fans know?" one of them asked.

"No, they don't... But our company know as well as the members and they support the both of us." I said as I gave them a weak smile. "Daebak! So it means you were allowed to date? Has dispatch found out?" one of them said. "No they didn't, and we are thinking of announcing our relationship to the public before dispatch takes the way, but we are still thinking how we would do it," Kookie said as he looked at the girls.

"What if you start with your fan cafes, announce it there and ask your members to back you up, but you have to aske permission on your labels first before you do such thing. You can make a handwritten letter and post it on the fan cafes, if fans started to accept you them you can now announce it on SNS. I am an active member of your fan cafes so I can back you up... Here is my username..." one of the said as he gave us her username.

"We will help you guys, we are also active members of your fan cafes..." the other said as she pointed to the other one and she gave us a nod. "Don't worry, I will help you in Twice's fan café... My username is @myshyshyshy..." Kookie said that made my eyes grew big because of shock. "You are a member of our fan café?" I asked him "Wait, I know that username! Oh my oppa is an active member of your fan café unnie!" one of them squealed as he gave me a nod. "Since 2016, after we both became special MC." he replied.

"Thank you for your suggestion girls we will surely do that..." he continued "Can we make a request oppa and unnie?" they said that made us curious. "Can we take a photo with you?" one of them said while holding her phone out. "Sure, send it to me when we already announced our relationship and I will be the one to personally post it on our twitter account." Kookie said as they quickly gather around us and held out the phone to take a photo.

We smiled at the camera and made random poses before they finally stopped taking photos. "Thank you so much for taking a photo with us, don't worry we will tell your fans to support you too. Sorry for interrupting your quality time with each other..." the one who was holding the phone said.

"It's okay... We were the one's who should thank you instead... But aren't you supposed to be on class at this hour?" I asked them noticing the time in Kookie's wristwatch. "Oh shoot! The math classes we ditched is about to end, we have to head back quickly! Goodbye!" they said as they quickly run down the hill that made me and Kookie laugh at their reactions.

I sighed in relief after they were gone in our sight. "I am happy that they still support us no matter what. Should we do what they suggested?" I turned to look at my hubby next to me. "Let's do that later, for now I want to spend time with you my anae." he said as he cupped my face and closed the distance between us.

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touched mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I answered his kiss with the same emotions, he had given me. I distanced myself from him as I ran out of breath and gave him a sweet smile. "Yeah, maybe we could do that later." I said as I took the move and kissed him in the lips again.