Chapter 1: first time meeting again

Author's note: I know that people don't like jeff and jane together. In jane's story, before the accident jane told jeff that he had a friend. Probably his only friend besides his brother. Second, he could have easily killed her and while he is doing it he says "friends do friend favors, right?" he sees her as a friend. Third, while she's in the hospital he leaves her flowers and a package with a note apologizing. I don't think that Jeff hates her. I think jane hates him for killing her family and friends.

Jane's pov

I decided that it was a good time to go to my parents' graves. I missed them so badly. I went to put the flowers on my mom's grave, but when I looked up I saw someone in a white hoodie. I knew that it was Jeff . I put the flowers down and started to walk towards the white hoodie. The closer I got to him, I started to hear crying. "Jeff?", I asked.

Jeff turned around to look at me. He just stared at me for a while then stood up. "No. I wasn't crying.", he said.

I could tell by his face that he was crying. "Jeff, there's no point in lying.", I said.

"Aren't you going to kill me?", he asked. I knew that I always wanted to get revenge for him killing my family but a part of me didn't.

"If you're not going to kill me, I'm going to go back to slenderman's mansion.", Jeff said starting to walking away.

I took out my knife and ran to him getting ready to stab him. He grabs the blade of the knife. "Nice to see you came to your senses, jane." Jeff said throwing the knife on the ground. "I must be going. My boss doesn't know that I'm out.", he said.

"You mean slenderman?", I said. I wanted to go with him.

"Yes." ,Jeff said continuing to walk away.

"Take me with you." , I said. Jeff turned around.

"Jane, you're really funny." , he said. His smile grew bigger as he started laughing.

"I'm serious." , I said. I felt tears come down my face. " I don't have anyone else. You took everything away from me.", I said.

"Looks who crying now. Fine come if you want." Jeff said walk again. I ran to his side. I didn't know what was going on inside of my mind.