Chapter 78: im proud of him

Masky's pov
Slender and I were at Zalgo's place. We were in the shadows where no one could see us. I saw Jeff.
"Damn. He looks like shit.", I said.
Slender put his tentacle over my mouth. Jeff looked like he was near death. The simple touch could probably kill him. We heard Zalgo start talking.
"Here's the deal. Your soul for her soul.", Zalgo said.
"No deal.", Jeff said.
"So you are okay for her to die?", Zalgo asked.
"No, but I will kill you and find someone to fix her up again.", Jeff said.
"So you're picking your pride over your wife?", Zalgo asked.
"I have faith that Slender would fix her up. She's still alive. Isn't she?", Jeff said.
"How could you be sure?", Zalgo asked.
"Because unlike you who treats his people like warriors. Slender treats us like we are his family.", Jeff said.
"What do you know about family? You killed yours.", Zalgo said.
I could tell by Jeff's face if he was chained to the chair, he would have ripped Zalgo to pieces.
"I know more about family then you. Sure we are probably more like an organization and he is our boss but he'll protect us from getting hurt.", I said.
"How could you be sure that he won't turn his back on you?", Zalgo asked.
"I'm a pain in the ass but I'm his best person for combat. I'm always on the front lines. I'm always risking my life to make sure that no one messes with us. I'm happy and proud to be part of Slender's team. So yes, I have faith that he will fix what you done!", I said.
Slender and I saw Jane in a million pieces. Slender teleported E.J to us. Slender whispered to us.
"Masky, E.J put Jane back together.", slender said.
He handed us some medical string. We went to put her back together. He had the creatures from the SCP foundation attack Zalgo's creatures. He went behind Zalgo.
"Zalgo, are you really messing with one of my own?!", slender yelled.
Zalgo turned around.
"Why do you care?", Zalgo asked.
"He is one of mine. He's a pain but he does grow on you.", slender said.
Slender lose up the chains from Jeff. Jeff went to attack Zalgo while Slender was talking to Zalgo. Zalgo put his arm up to block Jeff's attack. Zalgo thew Jeff to the wall. Jeff fell to the ground. He could barely move.
"You're best person is weak!", Zalgo said.
"He lasted this long with you. I'm pretty proud of him. He could have given up but he is to prideful to. Trust me. He will hurt you for what you did.", slender said.
"I would like to see that.", Zalgo said.