Chapter 2: slendy's house

Jeff's pov

I knew that slender would kill me for leaving without his permission but what would he say or do when he saw jane.

"Why didn't you kill me? Didn't you always want to kill me?", I asked.

"I was going to but this feeling came over me. I don't know how to explain it but I didn't want to kill you anymore.", Jane said.

"What you like me?",I asked.

"JEFF! I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!", slenderman yelled. shit that was slenderman. I ran quickly to him.

"I'm sorry boss.", I said.

"Where on earth did you go? You know that you are in trouble for not getting my supplies.", slenderman asked.

" My brother's grave?", I said.Jane walked in.

"Jeff, who is this?", slenderman asked.

"Um...Jane.", I said.

"We have no room for her but she can stay in your room while we start to rebuild the mansion.", slenderman said.
"But...", I said.

"No, Jeff. This is your punishment.", Slender said walking away. I walked to my bed room. I can't believe that I have to share a room with her. She could kill me at any second now. I put on my sleeping mask on.

Jane's pov

I followed Jeff up to his room. I stopped every once in a while to see what other monsters were there. I finally got to his room. There was only one bed and Jeff was already in it. "Hhh.", I said.I have no where else to sleep. I crawled in the bed. I started to fall asleep.