Chapter 75: kill me already

Jeff's pov
"So what's your decision?", Zalgo asked.
"Kill me already. Before I kill you.", I said.
Zalgo went in front of me.
"I have a better idea.", he said.
Zalgo snapped his fingers and heard barking.
"What's that?", I asked.
"My hellhound.", he said.
The invisible dog jumped on me and ripped and bite me. I stabbed it. It disappeared. I stood up.
"What are you scared to fight for yourself?", I asked.
"No, it's just more fun to watch.", he said.
I ran up and went to stab him. He stopped the blade from going into him.
"Jeff, so predictable.", he said.
I tried stabbing him again. He turn the knife around and stabbed me.
"Jeff, I know all your movements and thoughts.", he said.
"Bite me.", I said.
"I have a better idea. I'll burn you.", he said.
He snapped his fingers again and I burst into flames. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Scream for me, Jeffery.", he said.
It felt like the fire was eating me.
"Fuck you!", I screamed.
The fire started to burn more. I screamed even more.
Jane's pov
I looked at the box at the desk and went over to it. I saw a letter. I opened it.
"Jane,
I'm so sorry that I put you in there. I was trying to protect you from yourself but I ended up putting you in more danger. Don't let them stick you with anything. They are altering your memories. They are making you their perfect little weapon. Jane, yes the memories of Jeff hurting you and killing your parents and friends are true but he loves you. He would risk his own life just to protect you. Now he needs you. Open the box...", the letter said.
I opened the box. It was an old-fashioned key.
"I'm going to teleport you back to the mansion. Go into the forbidden wing of the mansion. There's a room that has a weapon that can kill Zalgo. Now child, get your soul back.
Slenderman.", the letter said.