Chapter 45: monster will run free

Jeff's pov
I woke up. I stood up and tried walking away from the bed but was pulled back by the IV needle inside my arm. I grabbed the IV and made it moveable. I move toward the girl side of the mansion. I went into Jane's room. She was asleep. I curled up on side of the bed. She shook a little in her sleep. I held her.
"It's only me.", I said.
She turned over to face me. She was still sleeping but she smiled. We heard a loud bang. Jane shot out of bed. The next thing we knew Zalgo was right in front of us. I reached for my knife but it wasn't there.
"There's no need for a weapon, Jeffery. I just want to talk.", Zalgo said.
"I don't trust you.", I said.
"I just want to congratulate you. You should be proud of your daughter. She is going to do great things for all of us.", Zalgo said.
After that Zalgo left.
"Jeff, what did he mean?", she asked.
"I wish I knew.", I said.
The next day
On the loud speaker, we heard, "Meeting today, everyone.", Masky said.
We got out of bed and went to the meeting room. Slender looked at us.
"You two should be in bed.", slender said.
"We're fine." , I said. Jane and I went to our seats.
"Masky has been doing some researched for the past couple days. Masky tell them what you found.", Slender said.
"Alright, sir. Valefor is Zalgo's brother. They are going to open the gate between our world and the human world. There are 13 trials to open the gate and they are using Violet to open them.", Masky said.
Liu stood up.
"So to stop them from opening the gate, we have to kill Violet.", Liu said.
"You're not killing my daughter!", I yelled.
Slender sighed.
"We won't kill her unless necessary. We can't have every monster run freely in the human world. It would destroy the balance.", slender said.
"What are we going to do, old man?", i asked.
"I'm not that old, Jeff.", slender said.
I laughed.
"Yes, you are.", I said.
"Well, Masky is going to search to figure out what the 13 trials are. We will make sure she doesn't open the gate. Meeting is over. Everyone get back to work.", slender said.
We all left.