Chapter 19: bed time visiter

Jane's pov
It's been three months since Jeff left. Masky and Toby stay with me. Jeff leaves me letters every week to either tell me what's going on or how much he missed me. Masky and Toby take turns at night to watch me and make sure nothing happens to me. They fall asleep around 3 in the morning. It is 4 in the morning I'm sneaking back into the house and back into my bed. I see a shadow in the corner of my room.
"Who's there?", I asked.
Jeff walked out of the shadows.
"Jeff?", I asked.
Jeff walked over to me and pinned me to the bed.
"Yes, deary.", he said.
That voice didn't sound like Jeff's. Zalgo that voice is his. I pushed Zalgo off of me.
"Zalgo.", I said. I pulled out my knife.
"Smart and sexy. Your daughter will make fun queen.", Zalgo said.
"You are not going anywhere near my daughter. What did you do with Jeff?", I said.
"Nothing. I have a new creepypasta that can change me into anyone I want. I have my hell hounds after him. They are going to tear him up.", Zalgo said.
"Don't you dare touch him.", I said.
"I'll make a deal with you.", Zalgo said.
"What?!", I asked.
"I'll keep my hell hounds away from him, if you give me your daughter.", Zalgo said.
"Never.", I said.
"Fine then I'll kill everyone in your Slender mansion and make you relive their deaths over and over again.", Zalgo said.
I started crying. "Fine.", I said.
Zalgo petted my head. "Good girl. Now go tell your friends to take you to the mansion.", Zalgo said.
Zalgo left.