Chapter 74: suicide mission

Jeff's pov
I pulled the knife out of my chest. I stood up and handed her the knife.
"This is yours.", I said.
I walked over to the desk in the room and put a letter and a small box on the desk.
"Goodbye, Jane.", I said.
I smiled and walked out the door then turned around.
"I love you.", I said.
I walked away and saw Liu in the lobby.
"Let's go.", I said.
Liu stood up.
"What happened to you?", he asked.
"Doesn't matter.", I said.
I walked out to the car. We drove home in silence.
I went to Slender.
"Find Zalgo.", I said.
"Jeff, no.", he said.
"Find him! I need to kill that bastard for what he did.", I said.
"No. It's a suicide mission.", he said.
I took my knife out of my hoody and stabbed him.
"If you don't find him, I will and I will destroy everything and everybody till I find him.", I said.
I walked out the door and headed down the hallway.
"Wait.", he said.
I turned around and saw Slender standing at the door.
"We already know where he is. Ill teleport you there.", he said.
Slender teleported me to Zalgo's layer.
"Where are you, bastard?!", I yelled.
Zalgo was at his throne.
"Right here.", Zalgo said.
"I'm going to kill you.", I said.
Zalgo laughed.
"Jeff, I'm pretty much the king of hell and you are just an insane ,depressed little boy with a knife. You can say that you are going to kill me but in reality you are planning your own funereal.",Zalgo said.
"Im strong enough to kill you. You will die tonight.", I said.
"Are you sure? Jeff, I know everything that is going to happen.", he said.
"Yes.", I said.
"Jeff, you know that what you want to do is a suicide mission, right?", he asked.
"I'm already dead because of what you did.", I said.
"Oh, you mean because I alter her memories. I can do whatever I want . I own her soul.", he said.
"I don't understand. She would never give her soul to you.", I said.
"But she did. That night when you decided to go insane and tried to make her as beautiful as you. She was near death and I offer a new chance at life. There was just one small price.", he said.
"Let me guess. She had to kill me. But I thought Slender saved her.", I said.
"No, I did. Still does. The only problem is she was falling in love with you.", he said.
"What's wrong with that?", I asked.
"You don't deserve to love. You deserve to be dead. You were never supposed to survive that fire but the council forced me to save you but you weren't worth saving. I saw you as nothing but an annoying little kid. But that Slenderman saw the potential in you and saved you.", he said.
"I deserve to be love. I agree with you. I do deserve to be dead.", I said.
"Who's hands do you want to die by? Mine or Jane's?", he asked.