Chapter 20: back home

Jane's pov
I woke up Masky, still crying.
"Jane, are you okay?", masky said.
"I want to go home.", I said.
"Jane, you are safer here." Masky said.
"Jeff told you to do whatever I want as long as I can't hurt myself or get killed.", I said.
"But...", masky said.
"I want to go home and be with him.", I said.
"Yes, Jane.", he said. Masky teleported all of us back to the mansion.
When we arrive to the mansion, they all stared at us. I went over to Jeff and started crying again. He held me close. Slender came closer to us.
"Don't worry, Jane. Jeff already knows about the deal with Zalgo.", slender said.
I looked at Slender then Jeff.
"Before I left, I had Masky put cameras in the house.", Jeff said.
Jeff showed me where he watched the cameras.
I saw Ben spinning in a chair.
"Hey, Ben.", I said.
"Sup, Jane. You know Jeff watches you change and masterbates.", Ben said.
Jeff hits Ben on the head.
"She doesn't need to know that.", Jeff said.
"Ow.", Ben said.
"Slender and I already knows everything that is going to happen. Masky! Toby! COME HERE!", Jeff said.
Masky and Toby came right in front of him.
"I told you to make sure she doesn't leave and what does she do LEAVE WHEN YOU GUYS FALL ASLEEP!", Jeff yelled.
Both Masky and Toby told him that they were sorry. They were shaking. Jeff can be scary when he gets angry.
"Jeff, I'm fine. The baby is fine.", I said.
Jeff looked at me then at Masky and Toby.
"You are lucky that she is okay. If she wasn't, I would have your heads mounted to my wall.", Jeff said.
Jeff showed me a panic room.
"A panic room?", I asked.
"We made a room to keep you and the baby safe while we kill Zalgo. Slender is going to be with you.", Jeff said.
"Can Zalgo get in?", I asked.
"No. Slender is the only one who can. He has to teleport to get in.", he said.
"Jeff...", I said.
Jeff hugged me. "Don't worry. Zalgo won't hurt me or anyone. We are ready for him.", he said.