Chapter 52: merry christmas mr.grinch

Jeff's pov
I went to the human world. I saw that people were putting up Christmas decorations up.
"Tis the season to be slaying.", I sang.
I decided to get a Santa hat.
"Ho ho. I'm a fat man that comes into people's houses.", I said.
I laughed realizing that I was drunk as hell. I found a nice big fancy house. I saw a happy little snowman.
"Melt already.", I said.
Then I kicked it over. Then I came in through the window. I saw the mom sitting on the chair. I went behind her and smiled in front of her.
"Hello, there.", I said.
The lady screamed. I put my finger on the mom's mouth.
"Shhh. You don't want to wake anyone up. Now, go to sleep.", I said.
I stabbed her in the chest.
"Merry Christmas, lady.", I said.
I walked around the house and saw the dad on the computer. I went behind him and slit his throat. I looked at the father.
"You look like my father. I hated my daddy.", I said.
I went into the kitchen and saw cookies. I sat down in front of the tv and ate the cookies. A little girl around eight years old came out. The little girl looked like Sally. Lucky for me the little girl was sleepy.
"Are you Santa Clause?", the little girl asked.
I looked at the little girl.
"No, but I'm one of his elves.", I said.
"Do you always smile?", the little girl asked.
"Yes. I'm one of his happiest elf. My smile got stuck cause I ways always so happy.", i said.
The little girl smiled at me.
"Now, you should go to sleep. Remember Santa is always watching.", I said.
"But I want to play.", the little girl said.
"If you stay up and play, you won't get any presents.", I said.
"I can't sleep.", the little girl said.
I gave the little girl a glass of cold milk then walked her to her bedroom and tucked her in.
"Can you sing me to bed?", the little girl asked.
"Um...sure.", I said.
I started sing.
"Hush little one, don't you worry, happiness will come to you, now close your eyes and go to sleep.", I sang.
The little girl fell asleep and I went home.