Chapter 3: waking up with a killer

Jane's pov
I felt like someone was hugging me. I turn to face Jeff. He was the one who was holding me. He was smiling, not his manic smile but a normal smile.
"I....i cant do it.", Jeff said.
Was he sleep talking? "Can't do what, Jeff?", I asked.
"Apologize. I'm a killer and I could never love you or anyone.", he said.
" I never said that I loved you or that I would forgive you for what you did to my family.", I said .I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.
Jeff's pov
Was I hugging her in my sleep? Why would I be hugging her? I guess it's time to get up. I get up and goes to the kitchen.
In the kitchen
" Dude, I think your girlfriend is mad at you?", Ben said.
"Ben, she's no my girlfriend." , I said.I went to the counter to get a bowl of cereal.
Ben looked at me and said, "It's okay. You can tell me. I'm your best friend.", Ben said.
I sigh then walked outside to eat on the porch. Slendy came outside.
"Jeff, I have some business for you to do.", slenderman said.
"What is it, Slendy?",I asked.
"I need you to go in the human world and get bed sheets for Jane's room.",slenderman said.
I could tell Slendy knew something was off. "Eat first, Jeff." ,He said then walked away and I continue eating.
"Ugh!", I said.
Jane came outside. "Can I sit with you?", Jane asked.
I sigh and got up and left.