Chapter 60: returning home

Jane's pov
It been three weeks and I haven't received one letter from Jeff. I did get one from Slender.
"Jane,
I'm trying my best to get you. Jeff really needs you. I believe a monster had put a mark of some kind on him. Me and you both know, his bedroom isn't going to hold him forever. I just hope I can get you back before he really hurts someone.
Sincerely,
Slenderman", the letter read.
I really need to get back to him. Mr.Widemouth came to me.
"You are a lucky girl, Mrs.Woods.", mr.widemouth said.
I looked at him.
"What do you mean?", I asked.
"Your boss Slender was able to put all the monsters back in hell and close the gates.", he said.
"How does that make me lucky?", I asked.
"Im letting you go.", he said.
"Really?", I asked.
"Yes.", he said.
Mr.Widemouth let me out of the cage. I could barely stood up. He helped me up and walked me into a lobby area. I saw Slenderman. I weakly ran to him, falling into his chest crying.
"It's okay child. You are going home now.", slender said.
Slender teleported us back to the mansion. We notice that there was blood on the wall. We walked by Jeff's room. The door was broken down. We quickly ran into the center of the mansion. We saw everyone but Jeff laying on the floor. He was covered in everyone's blood. I ran towards him but Slender pulled me back.
"I would stay back.", slender said.
"But I need to help him.", I said.
Jeff turned around to us and smiled at us.
"Hello,Janie.", Jeff said.
He didn't even look like himself. I seen him go insane but nothing like this. I walked towards him.
"Jeff, I want to help you.", I said.
"Help me, but I like this. I like the disease. Besides what are you going to do? You look like you died and you don't even have your weapon.", he said.
I ran away to get my weapon. Jeff followed behind straching his knife on the wall.
"Jane, you can't run forever.", he said.
I couldn't find it. I went into the mansions library. I hid there. Jeff came in.
"Jane, this is no time to play games.", he said.
Jeff was knocking down bookcases after bookcase.
"Come out. Come out wherever you are,Janie.", he sang.
He went to the table where I was hiding under. I crawled out and ran out of the room. Jeff followed behind.
"I found you. Jane, I don't like this game of cat and mouse.", he said.
I ran into the kitchen. I pulled out a knife from the knife holder. He came towards me closer putting me in the corner of the kitchen with nowhere to escape. I hope the knife close to me scared.
"I finally got you, my little mouse.", he said.