What Am I To You PT2 #13

Night Three
Yoongi is still on top of Jimin abusing his lips. Yoongi starts to take off Jimin's clothing leaving him in nothing but his underwear.

"Daddy~ Why do I have to be the only one naked?" Jimin pouts cutely wanting to see the elders naked body as well.

Yoongi chuckles and presses his lips on Jimin's again. He bites down on Jimin's bottom lip softly and then starts to take off his own clothing except he's fully naked.

"Wow, did this actually fit in me last time?" Jimin has a small giggle fit as he stares at Yoongi's dick.

Jimin puts his smol hands on Yoongi's dick and starts to rub his finger slightly on the tip while the rest of his hands are on the shaft. Jimin starts moving his hands up and down looking at Yoongi's face of ecstasy.

"Fuck. Jimin, keep going. Just like that. Agh~" Yoongi moans as pleasure overcomes his body. He doesn't even know what Jimin's thinking of doing.

Jimin smirks and takes of his underwear. Now they where both completely naked. Jimin turns around, his ass facing Yoongi. Yoongi was resting his head on the bed's headboard.

"Jimin, what are you doin-?"

"Shh~ daddy. Just watch."

Jimin shoves two fingers in his ass and moans loudly.

"Ahh~ Fuck."

He then starts to slowly thrust his fingers in and out increasing his pace. From the pleasure of his fingers, he unconsciously starts to shake his ass in front of Yoongi's face.

"Aghh~ fuck Jimin. You're s-so hot. Ah~" Jimin hears Yoongi's moans and looks back only to see Yoongi jacking off to Jimin's little show. Jimin smirks and goes back to what he was doing.

Jimin then starts to finger himself again and starts scissoring his fingers to spread out his hole more.

"Fuck, baby get over here."

"Daddy, I'm not stretched out enough yet~."

"I know baby boy, but with those smol fingers of yours, you're not gonna get anywhere. No offense." Jimin nods.

Jimin crawls over to Yoongi with a smirk. He then sits up on Yoongi's lap.

"Daddy~?"

"Yes, baby boy?"

"You should give me the lube. It will help me get stretched faster."

Yoongi nods in agreement and turns around slightly to open his nightstand drawer. He grabs the bag Jimin gave him and rummages through it for a few seconds before pulling out a bottle of strawberry lube. His and Jimin's favourite.

Jimin went to grab the lube but Yoongi gently swatted his hand away.

"Nuh-uh baby boy. Let's give my fingers a try instead of yours."

Jimin blushed but nodded. He started to get up off Yoongi's lap. He felt hands on his hips and so he looked down and saw Yoongi shaking his head.

"No, stay there."

Jimin sat back on Yoongi almost squishing his dick. Luckily, Yoongi didn't notice.

Yoongi coated his fingers with a good amount of lube. He then sticks three fingers up Jimin's ass and starts thrusting them in at a quick pace.

"Fuck, Daddy. Ugh~ AH-H" Yoongi smirked he reached Jimin's prostate.

Yoongi leaned in and started licking Jimin's nipples  slowly swirling his tongue on then. He then started to leave hickeys all over Jimin's pale chest. "My mark looks beautiful all over him. I should leave more."

Jimin scooted further up Yoongi's thighs. Jimin was now close enough where both of their dicks were touching. Jimin then grabs both of their dicks and starts rubbing them together. Yoongi looks at Jimin's face before throwing his head back at the sudden feeling not stopping his fingers from thrusting in Jimin.

"Ah. Jimin baby stop. I think you're ready. My fingers stretched you out enough."

Jimin didn't waste any time. He got up and placed himself right on top of Yoongi's dick.

"Jimin are you sure you want to ride me already?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

Jimin moans in response and sits down on the other's dick. Jimin started going up and down slightly leaning to the right. Because of this, Yoongi places his hands on Jimin's hips. Keeping him in place.

Jimin quickens up his pace going up and down. Until Yoongi decides to say something.

"Ahh- fuck. Jimin, wait- ahh shit you- Jimin. I-I didn't put a condom-m on. Agh."

Jimin nods in response not caring. He knows Yoongi doesn't have any HIV or STDs so he didn't care right now. From all the pleasure he's feeling no one would care.

"Fuck, Yoongi your dick is so big. Ahh- I love it-" Jimin's train of thought was interrupted when Yoongi held Jimin down stopping his movement.

In a swift manner, Yoongi moved Jimin from on top of him to being under him. He still had his dick in Jimin so when Jimin was in place, he started thrusting in Jimin in an inhuman pace.

"Fuck daddy yes! There~" Yoongi nods and starts thrusting in the exact same place Jimin told him to.

Yoongi kept increasing his pace as Jimin begged for him. Yoongi saw Jimin's face and knew he was close. Yoongi himself was close so his thrust kept getting sloppy but there were also getting deeper.

With a few last thrusts, Yoongi and Jimin came. Jimin came on Yoongi's stomach and Yoongi came in Jimin. Again.

"Ahh~ shit." These were Jimin's last words until he fell asleep.

Yoongi smiled as he the sleeping next to him. The little snores leaving his lips were considered music to Yoongi ears. "I should probably clean up and him since he fell asleep." That's exactly what he did. He grabbed a towelete and rinse it with soap and water before cleaning him up. He gently swiped the towelete all over Jimin's torso and arms looking at all the love marks he left.

He turned Jimin around and chuckled at the sight of his cum seeping out of the younger's ass. He started to gently clean Jimin's ass, slowly so he doesn't hurt Jimin. "Oof, I think I went a little to rough. He must be sore."

As Yoongi finished cleaning Jimin's body, he threw the towelete in the dirty laundry and went to take a shower himself.

He came out of the shower wearing a towel around his waist. He took the towel off and grabbed two pairs of shorts. One for him and one for his baby boy.

He puts his pants on and puts the other pair on Jimin covering his bits. Yoongi then laid down next to Jimin's right side and covered themselves in the new bed sheets. "Of course, I changed the sheets, I'm such a clean freak."

Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin, facing his face. He studied Jimin's facial features. "Damn, how did I get so lucky? Well, not yet he's not mine. Just yet at least."

"What am I to you? Park Jimin?" Those were Yoongi's last words until he fell asleep hugging Jimin closer to him.

Little did Yoongi know, Jimin was awake and aware of everything Yoongi has said and done that past few minutes.