Just one day #1

Jimin and Namjoon were out on a date. They met each other on Farmersonly.com one month ago and had been going out since then. Namjoon really liked Jimin but Jimin..... not so much. Jimin thought Namjoon was really attractive and nice but Jimin only found him as a friend. Jimin wanted to break it off with him and was prepared to say something today.

Day One
Jimin and Namjoon were having a date at Chipotle. That was where Jimin asked to go to. It was the place where him and Namjoon met for the first time.

"Hey Jimin, what do you want to order!?" Namjoon yelled loudly at Jimin who was getting ready to sit down and play Superstar BTS.

"Order Whatever you want!"
Jimin said coldly. Namjoon sighed and ordered two burritos with extra fresh Ava ca do and twice the amount of beans because why not?

"Here you go Jiminie babe." Namjoon handed him the burrito.

"Please don't call me 'Jiminie babe' it's cringy." Jimin said rudely while unwrapping his burrito.

Jimin took a bite of his burrito only to find out that it had extra beans in it. He spit it out on Namjoon's shirt.

"I need some fucking Sprite dude!" "Go and get it!" Jimin yelled at Namjoon.

Jimin new he was being harsh to Namjoon. But he was doing it on purpose. To be honest, Jimin felt really bad for being this rude but he didn't want Namjoon to be fully heartbroken when Jimin breaks up with him. So Jimin decides to be the bad guy and be a total dick to Namjoon.

"Here you go Jimin. One Sprite." Namjoon gave him the sprite. While doing so Jimin noticed that Namjoon was smirking.

"Why are you smirking Namjoon?"

"Nothing much babe. I just love how bitchy you're being right now. You should take it into the bedroom with me." Namjoon leaned in and whispered this to Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened as he heard what Namjoon just said. He's had enough.

Jimin got up from his seat so suddenly that the sprite and burritos fell off the table because of the sudden force that Jimin's thighs had on the table. Like seriously his thighs were thiccer than the thighs of fucking Beyonce. Ok maybe not that much.
Jimin grabbed Namjoon's hand and dragged him outside. Everyone was looking at them with judgemental eyes.

"Ok, Namjoon let me make this clear. I don't like you. I never did. I don't have any intention of getting into bed with you. Yes, you are attractive but I don't like you like that. I'm sorry" Jimin said this all in one go taking all of his breath away.

Once he was done saying all of that he bowed down as in to say "I'm sorry for this" Until he heard a sound erupting from Namjoon's mouth. He looked up and saw that Namjoon was laughing his ass off. Needless to say Jimin was confusion and needed him to explain.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry this is just fucking hilarious!" "I had the same idea of breaking up with you." Namjoon said while tears were falling out of his eyes from laughing to hard.  Jimin was so relieved but at the same time he was pissed off at Namjoon for laughing like that.

"Stop fucking laughing like it makes me feel bad."

"I'm sorry its just such a coincidence that we both think of each other like that."
Namjoon had finally calmed down and they were both walking down the side walk. Suddenly Jimin said something unexpected.

"Do you have someone you like already?" Namjoon looked at Jimin in awe as if Jimin had an IQ of 148 just like him.

"How did you know?" Namjoon was surprised nonetheless he kept his cool.

"It's just a hunch twinks like me have it." Jimin said proudly.

Namjoon found it weird that he's proud to be a twink but didn't say anything about it.

"So. Who do you like? Is it another guy or a girl?" Jimin asked waiting for a response from Namjoon that seemed like it took an eternity to come out.

"Umm, it's a he and well I met him on Farmersonly.com as well. His name is Seokjin and well I-" Jimin cut him off suddenly.

"Wait a minute, Kim Seokjin?" Jimin asked staring deep into my soul nonetheless I answered.

"Yes, Kim Seokjin."Wait how did you know?" Namjoon was shook once again when Jimin guessed correctly. Jimin just told Namjoon that Jin was a good friend of his as well. Namjoon understood this and they just kept walking and talking until they reached Jimin's house. Namjoon and Jimin said their goodbyes and Jimin entered his house.

Jimin took a shower and went to bed the only problem was that he couldn't go to sleep. Jimin thought to himself "Well since I can't go to sleep I might as well get tired by jacking off." And that's what he did. He ended up jacking off for around 45 minutes until he realized he was still not tired and to make things worst he was extremely horny and wet right now.

He would call Namjoon right about now to give him a quick fuck but he can't not after what happened today. So Jimin did something any normal horny person would do. Go to a bar to find a guy with big dick energy to have a one night stand with. And that's exactly what he did.

Jimin. Packed his wallet, condoms, vibrators, ropes, ball gag, blindfold, cuffs, and strawberry flavored lube because why not. Needless to say Jimin was freaky hoe. He didn't like vanilla sex he like to be tied up and fucked hard. Jimin might be adorable but you know what they say "Cutie on the streets freaky in the sheets".

With all his stuff in hand Jimin left to go to a bar nearby called "Gayz Coochie Club" also known as GCC. Before Jimin left his house he decided to put a butt plug in his ass to get it loose in there because the thing about his ass is that it's like a vagina. No matter how much dick it gets it will still be tight and brand new for other dicks.

With this Jimin left his house and locked the doors as he headed to GCC with a butt plug in his ass. That was going to be a long ass walk.

What Jimin didn't know was that he was going to find his soulmate. Hopefully. And maybe a child.

*not sponsored*