Anpanman #21

Jimin had a dream remembering what Jackson did to him while he was still in college and during the time he got the surgery. Jimin then woke up to the sound of someone grunting in pain. Turns out Jackson got back and found Yoongi cuddling with Jimin. Yoongi then out of nowhere grew some balls and smashed Jackson's. Jimin started to feel dizzy and faints.

Day 26
"Jimin? Jimin!" Yoongi shakes Jimin's body gently.

He starts to panic and runs upstairs to look for something. He finds Jimin's belongings along with a jar of peanut butter? He forgets about the peanut butter and grabs what seems to be Jimin's phone. He calls the last person to talk to him.

"Hello? Jiminie?" Where are you! You better not be screwing around with that child in your belly. I swear you can't keep your hands- "

"Hello? We need help. J-Jimin just fainted."

"What?! Where are you? Send me the address! Who are you by the way?"

"My name is Yoongi."

"I'm on my way. And your name is Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi nods but then realizes the person can't see him.

"Yes how did you know?"

"Oh. Jimin cries about you all the time. What happened? Why did he faint? What are you doing with him? I swear if you did anything to him you won't see the daylight ever again-"

"Chill! And no, why would I do anything to my Jiminie? Look he got kidnapped by some people I know. And I tried to get him out but couldn't. Then today we got found out by Jackson and then he fainted."

"Wait, Jackson?"

"Yeah? You know him?"

"Yes I do. Very well. That fucking bastard. Look stay with Jimin. I'm five minutes away."

"Yeah. I'm here I'm next to him. I'm so worried. Is my child going to be alright." Yoongi asks himself out loud, Jin hearing it.

"Did he just faint? Nothing else?"

"Yes."

"Well then the baby should be okay? I'm not 100% sure..... Okay this might be weird but, can you check Jimin's pants and check that there is no bleeding?"

"Why?"

"Just do it! Okay I'm one minute away."

"No. There isn't any blood on his pants."

"Okay that's good. How long has been out?"

"Around 30, 35 minutes?"

"Okay then. I'm getting out of the car open the door."

Yoongi hangs up and runs back out of the basement and to the front door.

"For a kidnappers place, this place is pretty unguarded." Jin says and follows Yoongi to the basement.

"For a person who doesn't know me, you're pretty unguarded." Yoongi says bitterly walking down to the basement.

"Tsk. Someone's salty." Jin mutters.

They both enter and see Jackson trying to crawl towards Jimin.

"Jackson!" Jin's dominant voice scared the shit out of Yoongi and Jackson.

"Jin? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Shut up Jackson. You better leave us alone. Unless you want us to call the police on you."

"You wouldn't call the cops. If you wanted to, you would've done it by now."

"Tsk. As if, watch me call them now." Jin takes out his phone and starts to dial 119 before Yoongi yells.

"No! Nope. Not happening. Don't call the police. Please." Yoongi goes to Jimin and tries to pick him up.

"Why can't I call the police?"

Yoongi looks down in shame and guilt as he carries Jimin in his arms.

Jackson starts laughing while groaning in pain.

"That kid. Right there. He, he is a little drug addict right there. That's how he knows me. I'm his drug dealer and in exchange he was supposed to look out for that thing." Jackson points at Jimin who's in Yoongi's arms.

"Don't call my child a "thing" and you." Jin points to Yoongi.

"Imma beat your ass for doing drugs."

"What?! I don't even know you!"

"Do you think I care about that? You're with Jimin. I'm not allowing my child to date a drug addict especially since he has a child. And even if you do stop doing drugs... I'm still going to beat your ass."

"What why?!"

"Don't worry. I'll find a reason."

"Whatever. Come on we need to get Jimin out of here." Yoongi starts walking upstairs Jin following after him.

Jin suddenly stops his tracks. He turns around and walks towards Jackson. With a strong kick he hits Jackson in his balls.

"Fuck! Holy shit! Seokjin, what the fuck?"

"Bye~ sweetie." Jin blows a kiss and runs up the stairs.

Yoongi was already waiting by the car waiting for Seokjin to finish his business.

"Can you open the damn door?! A pregnant Jimin is not the lightest thing to carry."

Jin opened the car doors and dramatically gasp.

"Are you calling Jiminie fat?! I'm telling him you said that."

Yoongi immediately shook his head.

"No I just meant since he's pregnant the belly I don't know!"

"So you're calling your child fat?"

"Oh my gosh. Just be quiet please."

Jin starts to laugh.

"I'm just messing with ya."

"How can you be messing around when Jimin fainted?"

"He's going to be okay. I'm taking him back to my place. Or do you want it to be yours?"

"Mines better."

"Alright lead the way."