{7}

I run to my room and grab my suitcase dragging it into the bathroom with me. I lock the door behind me before grabbing my bathroom bag out of my suitcase. I grab what I need and set everything else on the bathroom counter. I turn on the hot water and get undressed. I step into the shower enjoying the warm water for a while. As I'm washing my hair I start humming We Fall Again, I rinse my hair and smile to myself. All the songs that have been stuck in my head or that I've played or sang lately were Joji's. Maybe Ian's right, maybe I am falling for Joji. *time skip to after the shower* I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself before getting a makeup wipe and taking off what was left of my makeup. I dry my hair and pull it up before heading to my suitcase to find something comfy to wear for the rest of the day. I eventually decide on a grey tank top and some Nike shorts and socks. I get dressed and brought my suitcase back into my room before grabbing my phone and head downstairs. As I start walking into the living room Ian looks at me, "do you ever wear full shirts like geez" he says half-joking and sounding kinda like a dad. "Hey I think she looks fine" Joji replies defending me. I sit down next to him on the couch and look at Ian, "see Joji doesn't think it's a big deal, plus we're staying in all day." Ian mocks me before throwing the remote to me. "Pick a movie and shut up" I laugh and nod picking Freddy vs. Jason. "Joji will you hand me that blanket?" I ask pointing to the small blanket on the other side of him. He hands it to me and I wrap up in it pulling my feet underneath me as he puts his arm around me. I shake my head and lean into him letting him pull me closer. I lean my head on his shoulder and Ian throws a Redvine at us. "Hey stop with the PDA and watch the movie ya little shits." Joji grabs a pillow and chucks it at Ian as I eat the Redvine. It hits him with a thud and he glares at us. I start to doze off towards the end of the movie when I hear Ian ask Joji if I'm asleep. I feel Joji shift a bit to look at me, causing my blanket to fall a little. "Yeah. I think so. Why?" He asks pulling my blanket back around me. He puts his arm back around me his hand resting on my back, tracing circles between my shoulders with his thumb. "So what's going on between you two," Ian asks, for once not being loud. Joji chuckles nervously, "uh well... I don't know man. I mean she's got a good vibe and hanging out with her has been great. I will say I got super jealous and a little pissed off earlier when that dude was fucking with her." He pauses for a second. "And I gotta admit I feel good when I'm with her, I'm not sure how to describe it. Plus having someone to be like this with is great." I feel him motion towards me and I can tell by his tone of voice he's smiling. "So what you're saying is... you like her?" Ian asks. Joji takes a deep breath, "I dunno I might" he says before changing the subject. "Gimme a Redvine" he reaches the hand that's resting on my back towards Ian. I lift my head off his shoulder and rub my eyes hoping they won't notice I wasn't actually sleeping. "Oh. I didn't mean to wake you up, I'm sorry" Joji looks at me as I sit up. "It's ok," I say giving him a sleepy smile. "I'm kinda hungry so I would have woken up soon anyway." The credits are rolling across the tv screen and the sun is starting to set outside. He looks at me before grinning, "want some ramen?" I nod. Joji is clearly pleased with that answer. "You're in the presence of a ramen master. Come on you get to see me work my magic."

This minus the hat and shoes ofc^

Word count 732.