{23}

The first few minutes of the drive were quiet but as usual Max put a stop to the silence, "I have a question for you two." He leans between me and Joji's seats and looks between the two of us with his eyes narrowed, "Did you guys hook up last night? Because when you came down from breakfast you looked exhausted and you were wearing his shirt." I look up from my phone and turn towards him, "I looked exhausted because you Ian and Chad got so plastered last night you turned into giant toddlers. And I was wearing his shirt because I stole it and it's comfy." Joji nods not taking his eyes off of the road, "it is a really comfy shirt." Max shrugs a bit and leans back in his seat, "just a warning George she will steal every shirt and hoodie you own if you're not careful." I laugh and push my sunglasses up, "I have a ton of Max's sweaters and shirts because when I borrow things he forgets I have them until I wear it again." We pull into the parking lot and park in a fairly close parking space. Joji pulls off his sweatshirt and drops it in my lap, "Speaking of hoodies, here put this on because you're always cold and I know you'll want it once we get inside." I put it on without arguing, even if I tried Max would back Joji up and I'd end up wearing it later anyway. We get inside and pay admission, my excitement reaching toddler sugar rush levels. "Come on come on come on I'm hype let's gooooo." Joji smiles as I tug his hand leading him further inside, Ian rolls his eyes and Chad chuckles. Max on the other hand is as excited as me and runs ahead, "guys look it's Nemo!" We join Max where he's  (for once) standing still and staring quietly in awe of all the ocean life around us, Joji pulls me closer and sneaks a kiss. The aquarium is surprisingly not busy at all so we take our time enjoying every second of it taking pictures and just enjoying each other's company. After a few hours of wandering around we hit the gift shop. Max runs wild as usual, picking up items like a giant plush dolphin a huge bag of assorted candy and a neon orange shirt that has have you seen my dad? printed above a picture of nemo (because he finds it hilarious). As I wait for the boys to pick out their very touristy items I look through the smaller plushies. Joji picks up a cute turtle plush and two beanies and drops them into my hands with a smile, "we gotta be cheesy and have something that matches." I shrug in agreement and he ruffles my hair his dorky grin becoming contagious. "Oh and I'm paying so get whatever you want." I follow him to the checkout, "this is all I want." He smiles his arm slipping into its familiar spot around my waist.  He purchases our items and we step aside allowing Max to buy his dorky gift shop items. Ian and Chad are next, both buying a ridiculous amount of those grow your own dinosaur pellets. "Where to now?" Ian glances over the group. "I dunno how about we get sushi." I giggle at Joji's response, "is it because you're sushi trash?" He rolls his eyes at me, "that's it you're grounded." I turn to argue and he shushes me, "just come on so we can eat." I cross my arms and follow him letting out a huff. He glances over his shoulder at me, "what was that?" I shake my head and smile, "nothing." He gets to the car and unlocks it, "that's what I thought."

Any suggestions for new chapters are welcome

Any suggestions for new chapters are welcome. I hope you enjoy. Love you guys ♡ ~frankie

Word count: 651