{21}

We watch several of the boys old videos, once we've watched all of the deadly twister videos I look over and Ian is asleep on the floor and Max and Chad are both passed out on the couch. I shift in place a bit and Joji groans in his sleep and wraps his arms around me. "Hey it's like 4am let's go to bed this couch isn't big enough for both of us to sleep here," I shake him awake. "Mmm fine, but we gotta be quiet heading upstairs though so these idiots don't wake up and get started again." I nod and we get up off of the couch stopping to get some water in the kitchen then quietly making our way upstairs. Once we get back to the room I crawl into bed and sit down, "You know even taking the Roman candle situation into consideration you didn't do a half bad job babysitting tonight, 10/10 would let you babysit my friends again." I smile at him and he leans down placing a sleepy kiss on my lips, "No offense babe, but you need a shower if we're sharing a bed because you smell sweaty from earlier. Before you shower though I gotta get into the bathroom and brush my teeth." He chuckles at my comment and follows me from the bed into the bathroom, "Well I'll go ahead and brush my teeth with you then hop in the shower after." We stand side by side in front of the mirror brushing our teeth and eventually Joji gives me a look in the mirror then turns to me, "Is that my shirt?" I nod and rinse the toothpaste out of my mouth. He cracks a grin and wraps his arms around me, "Cute. You should definitely do that more often." I look at him and put my toothbrush away, "I'll will if you'll actually go shower and stop procrastinating." He tosses his head back and groans clearly preferring to get in bed already and shower in the morning, "Fine I'll shower, go find a movie and get comfy I'll be out in a minute." I kiss his cheek and leave the bathroom. I grab the tv remote and climb back into bed logging into my Disney+ account and turn on The Princess and The Frog. I snuggle down into the blankets on the side of the bed by the wall realizing quickly the the entire bed smells like Joji. After about 10 minutes the bathroom door opens revealing a towel clad Joji who heads straight to his suitcase retrieving a pair of boxers and sweat pants then heads back into the bathroom. I giggle to myself as the door opens again this time he has pants on and his messy hair is still damp from the shower. He launches himself into bed next to me, "Do I smell better now?"  He holds his armpit towards me. "George Miller I am not smelling your armpit." I laugh and push him away from me. He joins me under the blanket, "Aw come on babe you know I smell 100 times better now." His hands meet my waist and he begins tickling me. I desperately try to squirm away from him giggling. He finally stops tickling me and pulls me to him kissing me deepening the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck. He bites my lower lip turning the once simple kiss into a much steamier one. I grin looking at him in awe of how quickly I had fallen for him and he reconnects the kiss. We make out for a while before deciding it's best not to take it any further yet especially with a house full of our friends. We cuddle getting comfortable and turn our focus to the tv and it's not long before sleep comes over both of us as the movie continues playing in the background mixing with the sounds of quiet breathing and Joji's soft snoring.

Word count 666. I promise the 666 keeps happening randomly I'm not doing it on purpose. I draft these chapters on paper and never keep up with the word count.