{5}

I dig through my bag pulling out a white cropped tank top and the maroon and white shorts that match and quickly change. I look in the mirror fixing my hair in a messy bun. I nod to myself in an effort to tell myself to stay calm then grab my vape and phone off the nightstand before walking across the hall. Joij's door was already half open, I knock on the doorframe and walk in. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his laptop. "Well don't just stand there" he looks up and smiles before patting a spot on the bed next to him, "sit down." He says looking back at his laptop. I sit down next to him, "I was writing down some stuff that I thought would be good lyrics. He closes his laptop and sets it down, "make yourself at home." He stands up and gets the remote turning the tv on. I get up and sit with my back against the pillows and headboard watching as Joji connects to Netflix. He flops on the bed next to me, "what should we watch?" He looks over at me. I set my phone and vape between us and think for a second before replying. "Definitely a horror movie." I smile. "Oooh you're a spooky girl" he grins back at me and I laugh. He scrolls through the movies before finally looking at me when he gets to the Texas chainsaw massacre. "Wanna watch this?" I laughs again, "Just because I'm from texas huh?" He picks up my vape and hits it, "maybe" he replies exhaling a cloud of fruity smoke then grins. It's kinda cold in Joji's room and I begin shivering after about 15 minutes of the movie. "It's not even scary yet and you're already shaking" he smiles looking at me. I shake my head sitting up and pulling my legs under me, "I'm just cold." He gets up and walks to his bag, "what are you doing?" I ask as he pulls out a hoodie. He sits back down closer to me this time and drops it into my lap. "You said you were cold." He responds looking back at the tv. I pick up the hoodie noticing before I put it on that it's his Harvard hoodie. I slip it on and go back to watching the movie. A little further into the movie I scoot closer to him without thinking about it, it's a scene that always makes me cringe. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him glance at me and smirk. The rest of the movie I'm half asleep with my head on his shoulder clutching his arm every jumpscare or super gory scene. The movie ends and I sit up and stretch. "Guess I better head to bed," I say gathering my stuff. He nods yawning and I get up. I make it to the door before realizing I still have his hoodie on, I stop and start to take it off, "you probably want this back" I yawn looking at him. "Nah you keep it, looks better on you anyway" he replies with a smile. I blush a bit and walk back across the hall to my room closing the door smiling to myself and crawl into bed. I plug in my phone and take off my glasses and set them on the nightstand along with my vape. I pull the blanket around me and fall asleep.

 I pull the blanket around me and fall asleep

Look at this masterpiece of a man. ^^

Outfit ^

Outfit ^

Word count 591.