{24}

I climb into my seat and buckle up as Joji and Max do the same. Joji puts the gift shop bag into my lap and Ian taps on my window scaring both me and Max. I flip him off and roll down the window, "was that really necessary?" He ignores me and looks at Joji, "I'm thinking we just order the food, and me and Chad can pick it up." Joji looks at me, "sound good to you babe?" I nod putting on the new beanie, "I can feel a headache coming along so I don't mind eating at the house." As we come to our agreement it starts raining and I laugh rolling my window up as Ian shrieks and runs back to his car.

TIME SKIP BACK TO THE BEACH HOUSE.

I run inside and kick my shoes off making a beeline for the smaller couch. "Wanna watch Big mouth until Ian and Chad get back?" I glance over the back of the couch at Joji and Max. Im met with their goofy grins and the two of them jumping over the couch landing on either side of me. I roll my eyes at them, "a simple yes would have answered my question." Joji pulls my beanie down over my fave and laughs, "true but this was definitely more fun." I  push the beanie back up out of my face and stuck my tongue out at him, "whatever." After 3 episodes of Big mouth the door swings open revealing Chad with his arms full, "food has arrived!" The to go boxes are separated out and everyone grabs their food, "ya know Max I'm fully convinced that Maury is your hormone monster." He laughs and a bit of food almost falls out of his mouth. Joji nods in agreement, "I can totally see that." Max rolls his eyes at us, "nah he's Chad's hormone monster." For the rest of the next hour we eat and make jokes at each other's expense. We'll that is until Ian sneaks off and returns to the group holding something behind his back. I look up at him from my spot on the floor, "Hey buddy whatcha got there?" He shrugs with an evil grin plastered across his face and without a word brings a box out from behind him and holds it where everyone can see it, "Oh nothing just twister. I dunno if you guys have ever heard of it, it's a super innocent and family friendly game." Joji jumps up and grabs the game from him, "Oh hell yeah we're playing this." He glances at you before continuing, "Okay maybe not our version of twister but it'll still be fun." Chad and Max get to work making the coffee table to make room and Joji pulls me from my seated position, "Okay fine as long as I don't gotta dodge rat traps I'm in."