chapter 4

Denmark and Norway exchanged glances of worry but it was Norway who spoke up.

"What did he do?" He asked ladonia who clearly didn't want to answer. "Nothing" he mumbled out. Denmark frowned "if he didn't do anything you wouldn't be banging on my door at 11 at night beaten up, you can trust us" he pleaded, trying desperately to receive an answer.

"I'll tell you...but first, give me a spoon and some cream cheese" he made demands for his favorite comfort food. Of course Norway laughed slightly and gave it to him.

"Okay" he  Took a few bites and shifted in his seat "finland is...changed, Finland keeps yelling at Sverge when he doesn't get what he wants,  yells a lot when drunk at sealand" he looked up at the nation's so were already visibly horrified.

"And with me, I guess he doesn't like me because I'm blood related to Sweden? But the yelling and punches me....and when we're home alone together is the worst" he was visibly upset at this point and tearing up.

Norway looked absolutely horrified,  Finland? Would hurt his family? It sounded absured... then again Finland wasn't the best in the head.

"Well, we're not letting you go back" Denmark stamped his foot and hugged the ginger. "We're not?- i mean that's right" Norway said and ladonia  started calming down.

"Where are you putting me?" he whimpered. "Here of course! You can stay in Iceland's room till he gets back" Denmark promised.

Soon enough Erland was on the couch eating cream cheese and playing minecraft. While Denmark and Norway talked in the kitchen.

"Are you kidding me?! Matt I understand you want to help your nephew but we havent taken care of a kid since viking times!" Norway complained.

"I know I know but listen it's only for a bit, soon as we get this fixed and he'll  be back to living with sweden" Mattias said back with puppy eyes. "Pleaseeeee Lukiiiii, It will be fun!" He  chimed.

"Okay fine,  but you buy the cream cheese, that is worse than my butter addiction"

_____
Sorry this took so long! Comment stuff you wanna see in thus!