chapter 9

After they finnaly got back to the house sealand didn't let go of his biological father. England sat down on the couch and held him close "what happened sweetheart I need to know if I'm to help you feel better" he said softly.

Sealand slowly looked up and England wiped his tears. "I-I had to run away! He was going to hurt me! Papa told me to go!" He pleaded. Englands expression drastically dropped to a scowl, "who was going to hurt you sealand?" He asked.

Sealand went quiet, he didn't want Finland to get in trouble. "No one" he mumbled. England shook his head "Peter this is very important I need you to tell me right now, who was going to hurt you?" He asked in a a serious manner.

The boy had been through so much pain. The war, the loss of the other seaforts he called siblings, when he lived with England. Arthur would never forgive himself for the verbal abuse he put Peter through when he drank. Or the one time he hit him, it doesn't matter how many times he hit him, he still hit him.

Sealand looked up at England "Finland, he was going to hurt us...he might have touched me too if I didn't run" he sunk down into englands hug. England felt absolutely disgusted, would Finland actually do that?- did he say me too.

England held him comfortingly "Sealand who else did he touch?" He asked. "Ladonia, we have a bunked i-i sleep on top bunk and I hear Finland come in at night" he sobbed. "He tried to touch me once but I didn't let him" his voice cracked.

England shook his head and muttered as he held him. "Want some lunch sweetheart? I think Francis left some leftovers" he asked, but Peter was already asleep in his arms.
__________

"Sverge...where is sealand?" Finland asked, anger seeping through his voice as he spoke to his husband. Sweden remained calm and shrugged "I don't know, ran away" he spoke back. Finland threw a shoe at him, hitting his shoulder. "You let him didnt you?!" He stood up, Sweden soon following.

"Yes I did, so you wouldn't hurt or touch him! Hes been through so much and doesn't need the shit your pulling right now-" Finland kneed the taller in his gut and punched the left side of his head.

Sweden fumbled over to the couch and steadied himself against the arm rest. Only to be tossed onto it by the fin. "You're going to regret that later" he muttered and let go of the swede, marching to the front door 'I'll be back, going to get a drink" he spoke through his teeth and went away.

Sweden sat on the couch and broke down sobbing into his hands. What happened to the man he loved?! The one he grew up with and wanted to spend the rest of his nationhood with. The man who he married in Denmark first chance he got, who promised him that they would love eachother forever and keep there children safe.

That same man was now hurting him and there children. Atleast I don't have it as bad as others right?. I'm not dead...he only hit me a few times and when he makes me have sex with him atleast he uses lube right?.

He sobbed into his hand hysterically and tore at his hair as he laid on the couch. He loved finland...but sud Finland love him anymore? Was there something that he did?. These toxic thoughts spun around in his mind as he sobbed
______________________________________

Ladonia fell back asleep on his bed wanting everything to be just one big nightmare and when he woke up it would all be fine. instead he fell into that nightmare cycle hed found himself in time and time again. It felt like hell, like he was reliving it all. The door creaking open, the shift of weight in the bed, the pain and weird feelings he felt and learned to hate, it all felt so real.

Norway walked into the bedroom to see if ladonia wanted to go out to eat for lunch. He frowned seeing the kid roll around and grunt in pain. He walked over and sat on the bed edge. He reached out and took his hand, rubbing his thumb over his fingers.

Ladonia woke up and instantly learched toward to hug Norway, crying into his shirt. That's it I'm taking him to therapy tomorrow he thought to himself. "Ladonia ladonia do you wanna go out to eat?" He asked.

His crying soon turned to sniffles "sure I guess" he said. "Come here then, I got an outfit i want you to try, Iceland's stuff is too big but I found stuff sealand left over and kugelmugel did when Ivey babysat". The two walked to another room and Norway gave him clothes to put on. Ladonia peaked out of the room "um...do you have a belt?" He asked.

Norway raised an eyebrow and before ladonia had a chance to shut the door Norway walked in. He nearly fainted seeing how thin ladonia was, Erland didnt make eye contact, merrily just trying to keep the pants on.

"Holy crap....do you eat?" He asked, extremely freaked out by his new discovery. Ladonia pulled a shirt over his head "yeah, not that much since I don't like a lot if it" he explained.

Norway frowned and grabbed him a belt "look I dont care if your a picky eater, but tell us what you like so you'll actually eat something!" H ed spoke. Norway didnt nean to come across as angry but that was just how he sounded.

Ladonia shuddered abit and put on the belt. "Um well I like raw pea pods, cream cheese and dino nuggets, fondant too, that's about it- oh and edible chalk" he claimed and sat on the bed fiddling with the waistband.

Norway pinched the bridge of his nose "dear God child tHAT ISN'T FOOD" he complained. Ladonia looked at him "what do you mean it isn't food?! ITS EDIBLE" he protested. "Okay were going out to lunch and your eating some real food" hs got up and grabbed a comb. "Now comes over here and let me brush that tangled mess on your head" he told him.

Ladonia darted "DENMARK HES TRYING TO TOUCH MY HAIR" he yelled. Denmark looked out very confused till hearing his words "NORWAY WHAT THE HELL?!" He protect the smol.

Norway glared "I dont care if you never brush your hair but I'm not letting him grow up with that habit" he said. "Ladonia if you let me brush that mop I'll get you some edible chalk on the way home" he barganed.

Soon enough Erlamd was crouched down in front of Norway saying "OW" as his hair was brushed. They finished up and were off to go out to eat. Ladonia shifted in ths backseat waiting to be let out as they arrived at the restrant.
__________

They went in and ladonia got pea pods with a big glob of cream cheese in the side while Norway had salmon and a salad. Denmark being the grown mature adult he was, had chicken fingers and French fries.

The three tried to forget the drama that was happening around them for awhile. It was nice to just hang out at the arcade after lunch, run around downtown and go to the river.

Denmark looked up and smiled "looks like the carnavals in town, can we go?" He turned to Norway. "That sounds like a good idea".

________
Thank you for reading this chapter! Next one might be quite wholesome