chapter 7

TRIGGER WARNING: LADONIA RECOUNTS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM, IT DOES NOT GO INTO DETAIL

Norway frowned "hey Denmark? Could you go back to the room?, I think I need to chat with ladonia" he took a seat on the edge if the bed. "Hah alright se you in the room" Denmark smiled and went back to the bedroom.

They sat there for a second before Norway sat back down next to him. Ladonia crossed his legs tightly and just looked down. "...Ladonia, tell me why you flipped out at denmark" he said.

Ladonia shook his head "it was an accident sorry" he apologized. Norway shook his head "its somthing else" he  said plainly and ladonia didnt say another word.

"Did anyone ever touch you?" He asked, ladonia sniffled "no" he said plainly.  "Dont lie to me Erland, tell me, who touched you?".

"...finland" Norway went quiet, "can you tell me what he did?" He asked. "Well, sealand was away and he came in my room at night...he would tell me things, and at first it was just touch my lap...then he made me touch his and sit on his lap". Norway felt nauseous as ladonia recounted the story "he made me take off my clothes and touched stuff and dud things to me" he told the rest of his tale "and then he left the room" at this point ladonia was shaking and hot tears streamed down his face.

Norway shook his head and hugged him, recieving a massive hug back. He rubbed his back and mumbled trying to calm him down. "I dont wanna go home I cant go home" "and you will never have to I promise" Norway swore.

That night they all went to sleep

______________________________________

Sealand awoke that morning with a horrible feeling. As he walked down the stairs he froze in his tracks at what he was seeing. Finland was slung over a chair with a bottle in his hand. Sweden was in the kitchen, but he didn't look...happy. he slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning papa-" his sentence was cut short by Sweden who turned around and hugged him. Sealand could smell it, blood. "Papa...what is wro-" "shhhh sealand quiet, I need you to grab everything you can, put it in a backpack and get away from here". In that moment the small nations world shattered, was...
He not wanted anymore?.

Sweden held him close "I love you so much Peter but please you need to go now" he reached into his pocket and pulled out 175 euros. "Take this, it should pay for the buses and ferry, go to England please Peter".

"...yes papa, I love you" he whispered anx ran upstairs to shove things into his backpack, and soon, he ran away.