Mangle orgin theory pt 1

I most likely will make more Mangle theories than others since I see Mangle is popular for this. Anyway, let's start.

The radio we hear from Mangle

When were on pc we hear Mangle's radio. Many have assumed this was him calling the police. If he called the police out loud like that I'm 100% positive there would be a riot, people panicking, parents gathering kids and, if there was a perpetrator there they would getaway as well. Generally, when phoning the police a robot wouldn't be that loud it would be silent. Seeing Mangle's state and, how severely broken he is I think that's his voice box. Remember the robots were tampered with. It even says when on the sixth night the reason we're fired is for tampering the animontronics. Mangle probably couldn't say a lot and, when a robot gets messed up sometimes they repeat stuff over and, over. There is always static just maybe not that much.
______________________________________

         The phone guy
This part is debated heavily the femmangle fans say that he doesn't know the gender and, resorts to default settings aka male. They also say it's an error Scott made. Ok to top this off when a game is created It's checked and, tested before It's released. Any error would have been removed. Fnaf 2 came out on November 11, 2014. I can guarantee any error in any game that old like that would of have been removed. Plus FNAF2 is in alpha It's been tested and checked. It also got updated in 2016 on Halloween there will be Halloween decorations in the map. The phone guy is our instructor and, helps us get through the night. When you guys say he is clueless and, defaults stuff. Well your basically saying Scott the creator of FNAF doesn't know his characters and, the story he's making. He made all the phone calls himself. So when phone guy says Mangle's he and, him he's telling the truth.
______________________________________

Mangle is a remake of Foxy

Mangle and, the other toys are remakes of their counterparts. They are labeled as "kid-friendly" versions of the originals. Because the originals were apparently ugly and, smelled. Their gender if they are really just remakes they would be the same gender, as that counterpart. Sure Mangle is not a pirate-like Foxy but, I will debate that at a different time. However, he is a remake of Foxy so he is gonna be the same gender. During night three in FNAF2 phone call, Withered Foxy is only talked about for a short time. All he and him seem to be targeted at Mangle like this. "So eventually they stopped trying and left him". "They got tired of putting him back together". " I think he's called the Mangle". That's not all he also says that Foxy was remade and, put in kids cove. Withered Foxy and, FNAF1 Foxy have similar traits to Mangle.  Mangle was even called Foxy by the phone guy. Phone guy loves Foxy so of course he's gonna be pumped about the new Foxy. No, he's not calling Mangle a boy just because he loved Foxy so much. Remember Scott made and recorded these and put them in his game.

______________________________________
Debunking the female points that people claim

Look the only reasons people think Mangle is a female is based on stereotypes which is sad.  Now onto the next one.
______________________________________

                    Long eyelashes

Well, that's kinda dumb. Toy Bonnie and, Toy Freddy have eyelashes but, Toy Bonnie's are long.  How about Jerry from the show Tom and Jerry. Or even Tweety Bird these characters have existed since the 1940s. So eyelashes were never a feminine trait. I've also seen people say "Mangle is white so she's a girl" or "Then why is she white" Guess we need to confront Donald Duck about that. And theirs a ton of female animatronics in fnaf who are other colors. So we can safely assume that long eyelashes and white didn't really define female in history.  Ladies night, ok I'm not gonna lie but, this is a weak point. Because men can appear in it if they want.
______________________________________