Funtime Foxy is a male

Now I know a lot of people still think Funtime Foxy is a girl, or the soul is a girl. Now it's very unlikely for this to be the case. Scott has spoken up he has already confirmed Funtime Foxy is Foxy and he's an introvert. Foxy's soul well the child possessing him is named Fritz.
This can be seen in the grave ending of Fnaf6. The fnaf 3 masks are against the graves the names above and the children are above them.

So realistically the soul isn't female. In Freddy files it's stated on Funtime Foxy that the burnt red has taken form to a gleaming pink and white.
Plus Funtime Foxy's behavior is similar to Foxy's vs Mangle. If you compare him to Foxy they look pretty similar. Compared to fnaf world Funtime Foxy and the SL Funtime Foxy.

 Compared to fnaf world Funtime Foxy and the SL Funtime Foxy

When looking at the female Funtimes Baby, Funtime Chica, and Ballora

When looking at the female Funtimes Baby, Funtime Chica, and Ballora. We see those three have a chest eyelashes and Funtime Chica who has a chest her speaker is on her belly. Plus Henry was a man who was proud of his work. Since he technically is also the creator of these Freddy bots.

The voice we hear from Funtime Foxy actually could be him from replaying Henry's voice. Plus if he was a female Funtime he would look a lot like the other three female Funtimes.

His speaker is on his chest like Funtime Freddy's. He was also supposed to be a light purple vs pink. When you look into Sister Location extras menu.
Making Foxy he is actually purple then pink. While when making Freddy he's pink then purple. The lipstick he has on is clown makeup. When he's in the auditorium and twitching his head moves at the same time as his chest.

The only reason hand unit calls him a girl is to tease and make him angry. Or Scott is trolling with us. In both Sister Location Custom Night and Ucn they use male pronouns on the mechanic.
Don't forget Funtime Freddy can voice mimic so is he a girl because he would also be able to mimic them?
Funtime Foxy syncs/records and replays voices he hears from parents.