Plushtrap is a nightmare

Now I was talking with a follower about Fnaf. Then this guy  came to mind. Now a lot of people seem to think he's not a nightmare a lot of people claim it's due to him not having that same detail of eyes much like the bigger ones no claws, his jumpscare doesn't have the same thing like the big ones, his teeth aren't sharp. However, we could say the same with the Freddles.

For one they don't jumpscare just screech and run away/hide from the light. They don't have the eyes like the bigger nightmares along side no claws. Also, don't forget they summon Nightmare Freddy. So if we said Freddles aren't nightmares then your saying Nightmare Freddy isn't.

What about Nightmarionne he doesn't have five fingers, claws, or even sharp teeth. He has no jaw the teeth he has are small he only has twenty-two teeth. In fnaf4 when he jumpscares the teeth are not seen. In Vr, they are seen as he waves his long fingers/arms around at the player. Now back to Plushtrap.

He also seems to be like Springtrap night one morning really happens except 3 am when ventilation error which causes hallucinations so the kid could be seeing Bonnie when he's not there. Then on night two boy, it gets real for both Fnaf3 and 4 when they appear. Springtrap is the cause of the phantoms

Plushtrap could be the cause of nightmares. Now the teaser and part of the trailer seem to target him the trailer "what did you bring home"? Alongside, his teaser "terrible things come in small packages". The idea of package someone gave him Plushtrap as a gift but, CC could have left him im the room out of fear. He feared animontronics and in vr, we get a good look of what Plushtrap really looks like.

Plushtrap does have the game over the screen like the nightmares I've seen it so many times. Also, he allows you to skip two hours, Only if you beat his game. If Fredbear created this then why doesn't he let us skip two hours? Plushtrap also seems to effect how long The night is. The X he has in the room what if it's like a cross it prevents him from leaving so he improvises and creates the nightmares to go after him. Each night the more aggressive they get could be kinda like Plushtrap getting madder and madder as nights go. Here's his VR look along side Nightmare BB. Also to point out his 3 point ears are like Nightmare Bonnie's.