Mangle is not a pirate theory pt 2

This topic intrigued me I'm not saying females can't be pirates. Because in History there have been female pirates. But, I already stated Mangle is male but, he really lacks the elements that would make him a pirate.

People think many things for Mangle such as "oh the kids tore him up because girls can't be pirates" I've seen that a lot and, to be honest, I find it sexist that's like saying oh girls can't wear blue like blue dresses. A man can't wear a skirt. It's like the same concept. Throughout history generally 1500s to 1900s here are five female pirates that happened to be notorious Anne Bonny, Mary Reed, Cheng I Sao, Grace O Malley and, Rachel Wall. Seeing that females have been pirates within history you guys can't keep saying girls can't be pirates. And the idea of kids thought girls can't be pirates. Especially toddlers who actually don't exactly think or have opinions on color, gender, stereotype. The funny part is Mangle didn't entertain random children. According to the phone guy Mangle entertained toddlers which are basically 1-3 yr old kids. In the teaser Mangle did have a hook but, Scott changed that. Which I respect Since story creators and game creators tweak and change things to what they want and, sometimes for the better. I've also seen people call Mangles endo head a parrot and, compare it to rockstar Foxys parrot. For one that endo head is too big their not even a body on it. The teeth are huge and show no form of a beak. We got to get many looks on fnaf2 endo head from other animatronics.

When looking at all toys completely they seem to represent clown or vendlistoquist dolls. Which vendlistoquist dolls are heavily covered in makeup. Since phone guy claimed that Foxy was deemed dangerous they changed the role they didn't create a new character. What could be better for entertaining small children? Clowns! As we look at Mangle he has many traits that a clown has such as

the bow
The red lips
White colorful face
Color around eyes
Makeup
Bright colors

However, the reason we can say Foxys role was the only one changed is. The other toys still have the same props as the main three suggesting they didn't get their roles changed.
Some thought Foxy was Mangle's mate or partner for the show if he was he would be in kids cove with him but, he's not. The very idea that "kids" cove vs pirates further proves the role was changed. I'm sure Mangle would have starred in Freddy's Circus in the custom night. But because he became a take apart that changed. My theory with the children taking Mangle apart is the toddlers probably got in a fight with who got to play with him. We also saw Mangle was alone performing. When you think of it what do a bunch of toddlers do when they all want to play with the same exact toy?

That's right they Fight, pull, tug on, screech. A similar pattern I also saw in the fnaf generations stuck with each other in fnaf 2 we didn't see the withered animatronics running to the stage joining toys we didn't see withered Foxy run in kids cove. While although they can appear in the hall together. They don't stay for long they retreat back or go to vent. We didn't see toys in the night in fnaf4 or fnaf 1 guys in fnaf 3. And, in UCN Foxy is teamed with Fnaf 1, Bonnie. Mangle yes in the vent with others but, him and, Withered Chica seemed to follow one another. Suggesting the idea that they stick to themselves.