Tally Marks In Security Logbook

The tally marks that are in this book seem to be  Michael counting something in total there is 24 tally marks. 14 of them being on the page where Puppet is giving cake to Cassidy. Is he counting seconds,minutes, months, years?
Or is he counting an incident that happened when he was younger? 
The timeline I was having with fnaf1 and Sister Location being about 2005-2006 which minus either one with 24= 1982/1983.

Which is really creepy my guess is Michael still hadn't let go of what happened years ago. It likely was pretty traumatizing to see someone have their head slammed down on then go limp in an animontronic.

Though some other ideas for the twenty four with the currently believed timelime aka 1993 is exactly the year I believe Michael was born 1993-24= 1969.
Though adding fnaf4 timeline with the twenty four tally marks
1983+ 24= 2007 .....
Though I believe Michael was/is counting how long its been since the incident with one tally mark equal to a year.

Looking at the bite incident itself there's no way Michael and his buddies just walked away like it was nothing. All four of them could get charged with murder/ or critically injuring a small child.
Michael's friends technically would be accomplices in it.
It  was likely a lot of witnesses since CC was crying and begging which could of turned into bloody screams when he was put in Fredbear.

Which if the workers were all in the suits they likely did rush over too late as they likely couldn't just rip the suits off since the springlocks are so sensitive and easily triggered.
I'm guessing if the 4 got charged they would be in jail for at least 10-25 years Which would be 1993 if it was ten years but if it was 16-25 years it would be around 2000-2008.